The Student Room Group

how to meet muslim boys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FriendlyPenguin
TSR's very own ISOC might be a good place to start :smile:

It might be a little intimidating given that they may see flirting as Haram.
Original post by mjustliving
0 to 100 real quick

thats me lol
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
It might be a little intimidating given that they may see flirting as Haram.

well I would never 'flirt' but yes you have a point
Original post by TeenRose29
True, be ADVENTUROUSSSSSS :wink:

eww no i don't want any harami salami thank you
TSR needs a halal dating service.

sure lets start one up
TSR needs a halal dating service.

No it doesn't. It just needs people to be non-judgemental.
Original post by Anonymous
thats me lol

How do you go from simply a friend to husband/wife? I'm Muslim too but its one aspect which I've never really understood.

It is such a big commitment after all
eww no i don't want any harami salami thank you

Well you don't know until you try, try before you buy :biggrin:
Reply 48
how can I meet guys at the mosque when it is separated males and females

When you are all entering the mosque and you briefly see a muslim boy to your liking, put on your best Danielle Bregoli voice and say "Cash me Outside"....

then wait for him after mosque :wink:
So like a FWM? (friend with marriage)

That can be me for the right price.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by mjustliving
How do you go from simply a friend to husband/wife? I'm Muslim too but its one aspect which I've never really understood.

It is such a big commitment after all

well you need to both have the right mindset then it will work
Original post by ChickenMadness
So like a FWM? (friend with marriage)

That can be me for the right price.

no. that is not what i meant at all
Original post by ANM775
When you are all entering the mosque and you briefly see a muslim boy to your liking, put on your best Danielle Bregoli voice and say "Cash me Outside"....

then wait for him after mosque :wink:

thanks for the tip. i shall try that later. i shall also tell you how it goes
Then stop being judgemental yourself lol. There is nothing wrong with wanting to stick to believers.

true
Online, muslim based clubs, though college/uni.
Original post by Kalikuku
why do you wanna meet muslim guys lul. just wait for like uni or something or work

That's implying her parents would even let her do either of these things
Original post by 27FT
That's implying her parents would even let her do either of these things

of course they will. I have been working since the age of 16 and hope to go to university next year. My parents will never say no to doing something that is good for me. where would you come up with such an absurd idea
of course they will. I have been working since the age of 16 and hope to go to university next year. My parents will never say no to doing something that is good for me. where would you come up with such an absurd idea

Because one of my friends at school was a Muslim and she said her parents wouldn't let her go to uni saying she had to stay home and learn to be a proper wife instead for when she gets married which I thought was a damn shame but I'm glad your parents don't think the same. Honestly if you're 16 it's probably too early for you to think about getting married but when you do go to university you can either choose a university in a city with a high percentage of muslims to maximise your chances of finding the ideal Muslim boy or joking an Islamic society which I'm sure many universities would have
so hard to find a good partner nowadays I don't even try anymore
Original post by 27FT
Because one of my friends at school was a Muslim and she said her parents wouldn't let her go to uni saying she had to stay home and learn to be a proper wife instead for when she gets married which I thought was a damn shame but I'm glad your parents don't think the same. Honestly if you're 16 it's probably too early for you to think about getting married but when you do go to university you can either choose a university in a city with a high percentage of muslims to maximise your chances of finding the ideal Muslim boy or joking an Islamic society which I'm sure many universities would have

ISOC is segregated as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending