The Student Room Group

Nanoparticles epq title help :)

I want to do my epq on nano-medicine but I realise that this is quite a popular topic and so I wan to look at it from a different point of view thats refreshing but I don't know what my question should be. I was thinking about comparing treatment of cancer using nanoparticles to other methods i.e alternative/other current treatments like chemo. I feel like this has been overdone, how can I make it better, how should I word my question? Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
bump
I wrote my title last when I did it. Do some research, watch a few videos or something, then make a mind-map of things connected to nanoparticles and try making pairs from those connections.
Reply 3
Original post by boriapple
I wrote my title last when I did it. Do some research, watch a few videos or something, then make a mind-map of things connected to nanoparticles and try making pairs from those connections.

I know I want to do it on how nanoparticles have the ability of treating cancer, I'm struggling to write a question thats not generic/overdone :frown: What did you do yours on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending