The Student Room Group

physiotherapy adjustment

i havent achieved the grades to study physiotherapy so i am applying for foundation biomedical science , on results day if i get the grades for physiotherapy, what do i do?
Reply 1
Original post by ineedhelp1011
i havent achieved the grades to study physiotherapy so i am applying for foundation biomedical science , on results day if i get the grades for physiotherapy, what do i do?

You are eligible for Adjustment if you meet and exceed your firm offer. This includes any conditions such as specified subjects.

You would then have a button available on UCAS Track for you to register for Adjustment. This doesn't mean that you have to use Adjustment, but it just opens up the possibility. You then contact the unis you are interested in by phone (the numbers will be on the uni website) and ask if they have spaces. If they say yes, you go back to Track and officially add them as a choice.

You need to remember to change your student finance to the new uni and course, which may cause a slight delay in processing. You'll also need to arrange accommodation for the new uni, if applicable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending