The Student Room Group

how to meet muslim boys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
ISOC is segregated as well

Huh. I'm not Muslim so I didn't know about that. Any particular reason why?
Original post by 27FT
Because one of my friends at school was a Muslim and she said her parents wouldn't let her go to uni saying she had to stay home and learn to be a proper wife instead for when she gets married which I thought was a damn shame but I'm glad your parents don't think the same. Honestly if you're 16 it's probably too early for you to think about getting married but when you do go to university you can either choose a university in a city with a high percentage of muslims to maximise your chances of finding the ideal Muslim boy or joking an Islamic society which I'm sure many universities would have

stop generalising. the reason her parents wanted her to stay at home wasn't necessarily due to religious beliefs, yet you made it sound like thats the only reason why. It is probably due to cultural reasons ok. Islam encourages everyone to seek knowledge, even girls believe it or not. So please don't try to make it sound like she was made to stay at home due to religion because I very much doubt it was the case. this is a common misconception but i hope i cleared things up. thank you
so hard to find a good partner nowadays I don't even try anymore

its very tough i know
At Islamic events? How do ur other morrocan friends or family meet guys if it's not arranged and u don't have bf or relationship before marriage ?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 64
I can
stop generalising. the reason her parents wanted her to stay at home wasn't necessarily due to religious beliefs, yet you made it sound like thats the only reason why. It is probably due to cultural reasons ok. Islam encourages everyone to seek knowledge, even girls believe it or not. So please don't try to make it sound like she was made to stay at home due to religion because I very much doubt it was the case. this is a common misconception but i hope i cleared things up. thank you

Isn't religion part of one's culture though? Why are you acting so defensive on this? I was just pointing this out. God's sake instead of making me feel like it wasn't based on religion, you sort of confirmed it

Nah I don't plan to do anything for a while. Forget a partner. I can control myself.
oh really? how old are you and where are you from?

14 and I’m from Woking
14 and I’m from Woking

lol then you dont fit my criteria, im 17
I am a muslim hijab wearing girl and want to know how to meet good muslim boys. Not to be boyfriend and girlfriends or anything but just to be friends.

I really hope you're a troll.
oh really? how old are you and where are you from?

I’m currently 16 and from Pakistan but now live in Surrey :wink:
I am a muslim hijab wearing girl and want to know how to meet good muslim boys. Not to be boyfriend and girlfriends or anything but just to be friends.

as a muslim girl, my advice is: boys are trash
Assalam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending