The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

There isn't a standard rule, you'll just know.
Reply 2
When you're both ready.

Get the girlfriend first though.
Reply 3
How long is a piece of string?
Well I need to know. Do you do it after the first date
Reply 5
Original post by Themainone14
Well I need to know. Do you do it after the first date

No, that's way too soon.
Reply 6
Obviously not after the first date. Get a girlfriend first and you will know when the time is right, no sense rushing into things.
Where and how do I get one though
Where and how do I get one though

Try Poundland. Or if you want to go upmarket, try M&S.
Original post by Chaz254
Try Poundland. Or if you want to go upmarket, try M&S.

Don't be ****ing rude. I have never even kissed a girl or held ones hand. Girls don't even smile and talk to me and I'm 24 and autistic so how the **** do I get a gf
What do I do. I went to the gym today and no girls even looked at me they didn't even smile
Reply 11
What do I do. I went to the gym today and no girls even looked at me they didn't even smile

Go to the gym for your own fitness, not to get girls.
Original post by UWS
Go to the gym for your own fitness, not to get girls.

Um if I don't lose weight I won't get a girl. WHERE THE HELL DO I GET THEM THEN
Reply 13
Um if I don't lose weight I won't get a girl. WHERE THE HELL DO I GET THEM THEN

You are missing the point completely.

Go to the gym to lose weight. You seem to be going to the gym for the sole purpose of getting girls.
So how do i get a gf you thick headed got tell me that
So how do i get a gf you thick headed got tell me that

By not acting like a d*** when people don't tell you what you want to hear :smile:
Original post by cc85734
By not acting like a d*** when people don't tell you what you want to hear :smile:

I'm not acting that way but I'm not being told how I can get a gf, where to meet her, what to say first. I can't just go up to some random girl in public and sat HI BABE NICE WEATHER FANCY A COFFEE
I'm not acting that way but I'm not being told how I can get a gf, where to meet her, what to say first. I can't just go up to some random girl in public and sat HI BABE NICE WEATHER FANCY A COFFEE

You are acting in that way when you say

"you thick headed got tell me that"
" WHERE THE HELL DO I GET THEM THEN"

I can't say much on how you meet a girl, but I can say that they're not objects.
They're not a 'thing' or something everyone "gets". They are people.
Reply 18

First of all, you don't just find a girlfriend. It's not something you reach into a drain for your lost paper boat.

Get new hobbies and interests, meet new people, work on your confidence and stop being entitled to getting girls. Then we can talk about going on dates.

Secondly, what's wrong with asking about the weather? Small talk is a good way to get to know people.
My ****ing stepbrother has spent the weekend with his gf i have been upset again without one. All i have done this weekend is volunteering and going to the gym but i'm sleeping on my own tonight of course they are things you get

Latest

Trending

Trending