The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Themainone14
What do you mean I have little hope. It's not my fault no one gets back to me on my CV it's not my fault I fail online applications. It's not my fault I can't drive and don't have a gf if someone just gave me a chance

Okay so let's pretend for a second none of this is in any way your fault - so what? If you truly believe you have no control over your situation that's worse and presumably in your mind does mean you're doomed.
Look I know that now
Reply 82
Look I know that now

My concern is that you don't seem to be able to understand or remember anything for more than a few minutes at a time.
Look I thought my CV was good. I might not have the best qualifications but I have built it off from the bottom
Look I thought my CV was good. I might not have the best qualifications but I have built it off from the bottom

I don't really understand what that means. if you're saying that you've overcome issues and setbacks to get your qualifications - well done but that is far from a unique advantage that only you have. There's plenty of people who have had the same challenges.
Where and how do I get one though

the bin

Latest

Trending

Trending