The Student Room Group

I’m need of a study buddy

Hello,

Title should say “In need of a study buddy!” Sorry for error!

My name is Ruby, I study Maths, Chemistry, and Biology A levels. I am looking for someone to help me study and provide peer feedback. I believe this would be beneficial for both people and a way to make a new friend :smile: I am year 1 of my A levels and my GCSE grades are as follows

English lit A*
English lang A*
Science (dual) A*A
Math A
History A
Art B
Music B

I am looking to meet someone who knows about the subjects and is willing to help me, I will also try and reciprocate. If anyone is interested please let me know it would help and mean a lot, I find it very difficult to motivate myself to revise. (Sorry if this was posted in the wrong place I also posted this in biology study help but thought this one would be better)

Extra info
I am 16, enjoy gaming, reading, and films. I would really like to make some new friends and it would be so beneficial for peer studying even if it’s online :smile:

Again any replies will be appreciated
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Heyy I am going to start my A levels, taking the same subjects as you! We could be study buddies
Reply 2
Original post by Varona
Heyy I am going to start my A levels, taking the same subjects as you! We could be study buddies

Yes that would be great! Do you want to private message me? I’m new and not sure how haha
Reply 3
Original post by PureFleet
Yes that would be great! Do you want to private message me? I’m new and not sure how haha

I am new here as well! Sure I will message you!

Quick Reply

Latest