The Student Room Group

Job interview at Argos

Hello I got a job interview at Argos on Wednesday did anyone here get a job interview at Argos before? If you did how did it go ?
Original post by stack__
Hello I got a job interview at Argos on Wednesday did anyone here get a job interview at Argos before? If you did how did it go ?

Haven't had an interview, but still waiting for a reply - how long did you have to wait for any sort of reply for interview?
Reply 2
Original post by Ze Witcher
Haven't had an interview, but still waiting for a reply - how long did you have to wait for any sort of reply for interview?

About like a week
Original post by stack__
About like a week

LMAO I've been waiting 2+ weeks, might as well give up. Good luck with the interview!
Reply 4
Original post by Ze Witcher
LMAO I've been waiting 2+ weeks, might as well give up. Good luck with the interview!

Thank you
Original post by stack__

I haven't had an interview with Argos before but chances are it'll be like any other job interview. Dress smart, maybe bring an extra copy of your CV just in case (shows them that you're prepared) and just sell yourself to them!

Good luck with your interview :smile:
If this is for a Christmas temp position it will be a group interview. It took 2 weeks to hear after the initial application.
Reply 7
Original post by 1platinum
If this is for a Christmas temp position it will be a group interview. It took 2 weeks to hear after the initial application.

Nope it's not it's a part time perm job
Reply 8
My interview is tomorrow and I realised I am in a Argos warehouse customers do not go there my position is stock assistant I'm not sure what i will be doing there but I was thinking If they ask me if I go college or not as once I told my college that I got a job to go to so I can leave early they said they will remove me from the course asap I said I was joking so I'm kinda of scared I want to study and work at the same time...
Reply 9
Original post by stack__
My interview is tomorrow and I realised I am in a Argos warehouse customers do not go there my position is stock assistant I'm not sure what i will be doing there but I was thinking If they ask me if I go college or not as once I told my college that I got a job to go to so I can leave early they said they will remove me from the course asap I said I was joking so I'm kinda of scared I want to study and work at the same time...

??
Reply 10
Original post by stack__
??

Bump
what are the answers to the online test when applying?!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending