The Student Room Group

How to get over a bad day

today has been a pretty bad day for me :

. Firstly i underperformed greatly in chemistry today which led to me panicking and forgetting how to do everything , it made me feel really dumb , now idk if i can bounce back from this

. Secondly i broke something in a biology practical because i was too busy thinking about how much i suck at chemistry , this made me feel even worse

. Thirdly because of how *****y my day has been this affected my performance during basketball training and i missed every shot i had , causing the whole team to laugh at me , making me feel even worse .

does anyone have tips on how to bounce back from all this , particulary with chemistry because this is the source of all this , how do i stop thinking i'm gonna fail every time i go into chem class . thanks
yes you can get over this.

Chin up, it is not the end of the world.

Determine to succeed by fueling yourself with motivational quotes each day.

Remember practice makes perfect so the more you practice the more you will master your craft which in your case is chemistry.
Reply 2
Original post by Blackstarr
yes you can get over this.

Chin up, it is not the end of the world.

Determine to succeed by fueling yourself with motivational quotes each day.

Remember practice makes perfect so the more you practice the more you will master your craft which in your case is chemistry.

it's just so demoralizing messing up in chemistry , especially if u do it multiple times
Original post by Anonymous
it's just so demoralizing messing up in chemistry , especially if u do it multiple times

yes i know, we have all been there.

You have to fix your mindset into an ' i can do this' attitude otherwise you are only setting yourself up for failure.

I know it is easier said than done but you have the choice to either dwell on your mistakes or want to succeed as bad as you want to breath.

The choice is yours.
Reply 4
Original post by Blackstarr
yes i know, we have all been there.

You have to fix your mindset into an ' i can do this' attitude otherwise you are only setting yourself up for failure.

I know it is easier said than done but you have the choice to either dwell on your mistakes or want to succeed as bad as you want to breath.

The choice is yours.

right ok , i'm just gonna work harder , thank u very much

Quick Reply