The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MezmorisedPotato
I just got the confirmation email, anyone else received this too?

I received it too!
Yep I just got one too!
is the confirmation email separate to the invitation to NAI form??
Original post by megan johnston
is the confirmation email separate to the invitation to NAI form??

I believe so, I didn't get anything about the NAI form in the confirmation email
Reply 284
Same - haven't even started the form yet xD
Haven't gotten anything :frown:

Original post by nooney001
Yep I just got one too!

Original post by khookie
I received it too!

Original post by MezmorisedPotato
I just got the confirmation email, anyone else received this too?
Original post by Milky_Way
Haven't gotten anything :frown:

I didn't get anything either! I'm an international student btw...I presume you are too! Maybe they will send us later I guess....
Original post by AspiringSword
I didn't get anything either! I'm an international student btw...I presume you are too! Maybe they will send us later I guess....

yup im international, yeah true maybe we are processed later
Hey guys, on the NAI where it asks about details for experience in a caring role, do we have to put what we leant from our experience or just describe what the role involved? :smile:
just got an acknowledgment email :smile: all good here
Original post by _Kermit
Hey guys, on the NAI where it asks about details for experience in a caring role, do we have to put what we leant from our experience or just describe what the role involved? :smile:

Hey :smile:

Definitely say what you learnt and the skills you gained from doing it!
Will we get a prompt to send the form? Or we just fill it online.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Brother24
Will we get a prompt to send the form? Or we just fill it online.

It says on their website that we'll get a prompt, but you can send the form anyway before the prompt since the prompt will probs just have the link to the online form
Reply 293
I received my email :smile:
Really like Manchester because the city and uni look amazing and I am interested in the European Studies option. One thing that is really throwing me off is the fact that you can end up spending 3 years in Preston instead of Manchester and there's nothing you can do about it :'( . Is this worrying anyone else or am I just overreacting? :')
What is the holistic way?
Original post by The Sikh Surgeon
Hey :smile:

Definitely say what you learnt and the skills you gained from doing it!

Ah great thank you! :biggrin:
Reply 296
Quick question. For the NAI form experience in a caring role section I'm not sure what to write. I've volunteered with home visits and support for three years and volunteered at a residential home for 6 months (the latter example was a year ago though). However, I want to write more about my current job as a mental health support worker. I give meds and deal with a lot more challenging stuff in my current job but I know it's not particularly mainstream and I'm not sure whether it will be an issue because I'm paid for it. Any suggestions what I should do?
PM me your number to join medicine 2018 entry whatsapp group.
Anyone received the form yet??
Original post by melodylucia
Anyone received the form yet??

You dont have to wait to recieve the form to fill it out. You can find it on their website and submit it (its an online NAI form).
The deadline is 10th Nov.

hey maybe join our whatsapp 2018 medicine entry chat too?

Latest

Trending

Trending