Reply 1
Too many to list. STEM is near enough always a well paying field
Original post by JooW
Too many to list. STEM is near enough always a well paying field

Can you please give some examples it depends on me doing it or not
Reply 3
Original post by Reece.W.J
Can you please give some examples it depends on me doing it or not

Analytical work in labs, quality control for a wide range of industries such as pharmacy and manufacturing,
Original post by JooW
Analytical work in labs, quality control for a wide range of industries such as pharmacy and manufacturing,

Ok ty I personally love organic chemistry but a general chemistry degree is for me. I will probably go into teaching after a few years in labs
Reply 5
Ok ty I personally love organic chemistry but a general chemistry degree is for me. I will probably go into teaching after a few years in labs

Sounds good bud, teaching will set you up for life.
Can you get high paying jobs with a chemistry degree? If so what are they

Of course you "can" get a high paying job with chemistry, especially if you get a PhD but in general, it's not a great degree salary-wise.

The average graduate salary is about 23k which is about average for all subjects and is below some much softer subjects like Asian studies, social work, librarianship, land management.
Original post by Student-95
Of course you "can" get a high paying job with chemistry, especially if you get a PhD but in general, it's not a great degree salary-wise.

The average graduate salary is about 23k which is about average for all subjects and is below some much softer subjects like Asian studies, social work, librarianship, land management.

No offence to anyone but the degrees mentioned at the end there sound like a joke 😂
No offence to anyone but the degrees mentioned at the end there sound like a joke 😂

Exactly, but they're getting paid more (on average) than chemistry grads so who's laughing in the end.

The effort:reward ratio in chemistry is pretty bad so I'd only recommend it if you are passionate about chemistry. At least in engineering the hard work is generally rewarded.
Original post by Student-95
Exactly, but they're getting paid more (on average) than chemistry grads so who's laughing in the end.

The effort:reward ratio in chemistry is pretty bad so I'd only recommend it if you are passionate about chemistry. At least in engineering the hard work is generally rewarded.

Hmmm my other plan is business such as economics or accounting and finance but a level maths isn’t going that well atm
Hmmm my other plan is business such as economics or accounting and finance but a level maths isn’t going that well atm

(Depending on where you go) there will be as much/ more maths in a chemistry degree than a accounting degree
Original post by madmadmax321
(Depending on where you go) there will be as much/ more maths in a chemistry degree than a accounting degree

Yeah all my current ideas or whatever require maths. I cri evri tim

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending