The Student Room Group

i fancy this girl at college

i have a crush on a girl at college she does the same course as me but i dont have the guts to say to her that i like her i like everything about her mostly her personality she keeps hugging me is that a sign she likes me
We can't ask her out for you
Reply 2
Surprised it isn't @Ryanthom100
Original post by SGHD26716
Surprised it isn't @Ryanthom100

This ain't me. Girls would rarely do my course in college anyways lmao.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Hirsty97

i know but i am afraid of rejection do you think asking her out is the right thing to do
Original post by Ryanthom100
No girls would ever do my course in college anyways

Why?
Original post by MrsMars
Why?

Meh I worded that really badly. Mainly because the last 3 years not one girl has done my course. Games/software development. There's only 3 girls in my whole block who learn ict. Although I do know a girl who does ict. She's on tsr.
Original post by anonymous004
i have a crush on a girl at college she does the same course as me but i dont have the guts to say to her that i like her i like everything about her mostly her personality she keeps hugging me is that a sign she likes me

Tell her to create a TSR account and yours truly will set you up.

Original post by Hirsty97

Just gather the courage and tell her you like her and see where it goes. What's the worst she's gonna do? Say no? We're not mind readers so we can't tell what other people are thinking or feeling. We also can't ask her out for you so get your act together and do it before it's too late.
Reply 9
Just ask her out. You'll never know if she likes you if you don't. It's hardly rocket science.
Original post by Roxirin
Just ask her out. You'll never know if she likes you if you don't. It's hardly rocket science.

ok thanks i will the next time i see her
Tell her you like her. and also, sorry to say this, but just coz she hugs you, doesn't mean she likes you. if you tell her you like her, you can actually find out what she thins of you.

Ask her out of college and see what she says, personally from having a bad broke up with a girl when I was in college, sometimes it can make it feel very uncomfortable unbearable when things go wrong...
Original post by LastSonOfKrypton
Ask her out of college and see what she says, personally from having a bad broke up with a girl when I was in college, sometimes it can make it feel very uncomfortable unbearable when things go wrong...

I know exactly what you mean hear man!! When I lost my boy in college it was awkward and I couldn't stand it
i have a crush on a girl at college she does the same course as me but i dont have the guts to say to her that i like her i like everything about her mostly her personality she keeps hugging me is that a sign she likes

she's hugging you? I think your already in :smile: tell her you like her I bet she feels the same, I would defo not be hugging a guy I didn't like :smile:

Quick Reply