The Student Room Group

Date Ideas you dislike/hate?

Which data idea or type of date would you hate to go on?

For me a shopping date , as I found shopping boring
ANYTHING that doesn't heavily involved cuddling!
If it's a new guy and we're on our 1st couple of dates it needs to be engaging and fun and creative and recreational, something where we can talk, flirt, look in each others eyes, and where I'm in good lighting :flutter:. Like making pottery! Or a comedy show! A movie date at the cinema can PISS RIGHT OFF.

If it's my guy and we know each other or a good guy friend pizza and strolling is fine in my book, as I've done with close guy friends before. Even walking and talking and since I love to laugh we have fun doing that and stopping for ice cream 😋
Take her to a flamenco dance class!! I'd marry a man if he took me there.
if I don't know the guy I would hate a dinner date or anything romantic, Just some hanging out to know each other.
otherwise I would like to do some fun activity like some sport or anything chill... I don't like the romantic thing anyway
Original post by Itsf***ingw00dy
No you can piss right off.

@It's****ingWOODY 😂😂 help.
Folk Dancing

:noway:
Original post by the bear
Folk Dancing

:noway:

😂 what about flamenco or bhangra? 😄
Original post by Salt Queen
😂 what about flamenco or bhangra? 😄

i suppose if it were the time of harvest then bhangra would be acceptable. just.
Original post by Salt Queen
@It's****ingWOODY 😂😂 help.

Yet another account from the sad **** on the ban list it looks like :lol:
Reply 10
I've honestly never heard of a shopping date before. I absolutely hate shopping and that sounds like a terrible idea for a date :lol:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Yet another account from the sad **** on the ban list it looks like :lol:

That's hilarious 😂 I wonder what set the little fella off
Original post by the bear
i suppose if it were the time of harvest then bhangra would be acceptable. just.

But flamenco makes you feel powerful 😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending