The Student Room Group

AQA Past papers issue?

Has anyone realised that AQA has removed or changed their links for the past papers? I was on Mr Barton Maths and I clicked the link to the past paper and I got 'page not found' or something similar. Anyone else know of this issue or know how to access the past papers.
(edited 5 years ago)
They seem to have removed all of their past specification papers, I noticed yesterday when I went to do a past chemistry paper and it's really annoying annoying and kinda worrying.

If anyone has any idea why/when they'll be back that'd be great!
Reply 2
Original post by Nuttyy
Has anyone realised that AQA has removed or changed their links for the past papers? I was on Mr Barton Maths and I clicked the link to the past paper and I got 'page not found' or something similar. Anyone else know of this issue or know how to access the past papers.

Cheers

Original post by yeahthatonethere
They seem to have removed all of their past specification papers, I noticed yesterday when I went to do a past chemistry paper and it's really annoying annoying and kinda worrying.

If anyone has any idea why/when they'll be back that'd be great!

Hey guys, don't feel gutted! I was also in the same situation typing all sorts into google 😅 for the biology A level past papers.

I found that the website http://freeexampapers.com

Was where I found the past papers and mark scheme. Unfortunately there wasn't any examiners report. Hope this helped. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Zaman = pedo
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Selinaloh
Hey guys, don't feel gutted! I was also in the same situation typing all sorts into google 😅 for the biology A level past papers.

I found that the website http://freeexampapers.com

Was where I found the past papers and mark scheme. Unfortunately there wasn't any examiners report. Hope this helped. :biggrin:

I'm so annoyed at AQA for doing this. I learn best by completing tonnes of past papers, regardless of whether old spec or not. The biological principals of the questions are obviously still the same. That free exam papers link only has papers up to 2014? I was halfway through marking Biol 4 June 2016 when the markscheme disappeared to can't finish marking this? Do you know where I'll find that MS?
Reply 5
Original post by emmakdixon
I'm so annoyed at AQA for doing this. I learn best by completing tonnes of past papers, regardless of whether old spec or not. The biological principals of the questions are obviously still the same. That free exam papers link only has papers up to 2014? I was halfway through marking Biol 4 June 2016 when the markscheme disappeared to can't finish marking this? Do you know where I'll find that MS?

Hey, I found a website https://revisionscience.com/a2-level-revision/biology-level-revision/biology-level-past-papers/aqa-level-biology-past-papers unfortunately only has 2014 - 2016 old spec. I'm not quite sure if the 2016 unit 4 is the same one you were referring that is found on this website. You might want to give it a go.

If you might find it troubling with a limited access of exam papers, you could try asking your biology teacher as he/she may have access to exampro for the legacy papers. That was what my biology teacher did.

P.s. I also found it frustrating as there is only so much past papers to practice on. :frown:
Reply 6
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Nuttyy
Unfortunately, I don't think they will be back. I'd recommend freeexampapers.com They seem to have most of them.

Yeah I've been using it for a while now but thanks anyway!

Quick Reply

Latest