The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Only if you start telling people "All of X Y Z should go back to X Y Z country." lol. Like british people who were born here. Then some student that falls into one of those categories will probably get pissed off and report you.

It's really easy to categorise and piss people off lol. Even goes down to what city you're from and Northerners vs Southerners hating on each other. Never understood that one myself. They're both English to me. We're all being fukked by the same Tory government.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by eden3
No you won't. You'll just be perceived as a moron.

well i am afraid that this is what they would do if non-white person say something similliar but with white straight male they might be more radical because they know there is many of us who think like that and this might encorage others to speak up too and then it can accumulate in powerful movement than can change Europe significantly. They don't have to worry so much about views of non-whites that are against their agenda because is to little of them in Europe. So by creating more multicultural societies they can gain more power over population because capabilities of United white people who are against mainstream agenda would be much more diluted in the sea of Multiculturalism.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 22
You are allowed to say and think what you want, this is not Russia. To be sent down you'd need to do something serious, stating an opinion in the proper circumstances and way isn't.

I'd prefer London to be less multicultural/international as well, and I don't look too favourably upon Russians buying up property, and I'm not afraid to state this.
(edited 6 years ago)
Quess what ya'll !!! I AM SUSPENDED!!! i can't f***** believe it that in this country you can be suspended for speaking things like this!! what a joke of a country... it is fascist
...Why do you care? White people are the most privileged group; we’re not underrepresented in the media or discriminated against. Why would that stuff even cross your mind?
I inferred a touch of trolling in your post... Maybe that's just me.
Original post by Tommytheeuropean
Quess what ya'll !!! I AM SUSPENDED!!! i can't f***** believe it that in this country you can be suspended for speaking things like this!! what a joke of a country... it is fascist

You were suspended because what you were saying wasn’t backed up with evidence and had no rational/moral motive behind it. It appeared as if you were hiding racial discrimination behind the right of free speech.