The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
With the Nottingham additional information questionnaire, what am i meant to put in the 'details of work experience'? Is it roles and responsibilities or what species were there or something else? Don't wanna look stupid sending in something completely irrelevant.
Original post by DOM26
With the Nottingham additional information questionnaire, what am i meant to put in the 'details of work experience'? Is it roles and responsibilities or what species were there or something else? Don't wanna look stupid sending in something completely irrelevant.

I put what my roles were...
Original post by DOM26

Im doing mine too. Im putting what I did as that seems the most obvious choice
Original post by emilywhitee13
I sent my application on 6/10/17 and received an acknowledgment/bio email from Bristol on 10/10/17 but still nothing more.

I've had exactly the same thing. Sent on the same date as you too and received the VIP welcome on the 10th, then nothing after that!
Original post by Heardmanator
I've had exactly the same thing. Sent on the same date as you too and received the VIP welcome on the 10th, then nothing after that!

Okay glad I’m not the only one!!!

Same thing - received the email on 11/10 but nothing else so far!
I applied to bristol for the gateway on the 13th and I haven't received anything
Hi, I received an email from Liverpool yesterday requesting that I complete the work experience form. I had already submitted this on Sunday, and received a confirmation email that I had. Am I safe to assume the request email is just automatic with an application??
Original post by NeveWhelehan
Hi, I received an email from Liverpool yesterday requesting that I complete the work experience form. I had already submitted this on Sunday, and received a confirmation email that I had. Am I safe to assume the request email is just automatic with an application??

Yeah, I rang them up when I received that email and they said it was automatic. As long you have the confirmation WEQ email then its fine :smile:
Original post by Heardmanator

Original post by luberry
Same thing - received the email on 11/10 but nothing else so far!

Original post by Moosenhagen
I applied to bristol for the gateway on the 13th and I haven't received anything

Be patient guys :smile: Applications have only just closed and there are a lot to get through!
Don't forget all the apps have to be checked for academic scoring before questionnaires are sent out (believe it or not, not everyone applies with the correct entry requirements!). But it shouldn't be long now :biggrin:
Yeah, pretty prepared to get kicked out on predicted grades. Teacher's wouldn't budge, didn't tell me the decision until 4 days before the deadline.
Did people get a confirmation email from Bristol after they sent off their WEPAPA form?
Has everyone had this email from Surrey about their technical difficulties?
Original post by domiash
Has everyone had this email from Surrey about their technical difficulties?

Yeah I got it yesterday but they sent another this morning saying they’d sorted it!
Yep, have had that one too now! Presumably that means we made it through initial shortlisting? At the open day it sounded like people were only sent the questionnaire is minimum requirements were met...
Original post by domiash
Yep, have had that one too now! Presumably that means we made it through initial shortlisting? At the open day it sounded like people were only sent the questionnaire is minimum requirements were met...

I got that impression from the open day as well but I haven’t uploaded my work experience references yet (picking up the final one on Sunday), so they wouldn’t know if I met the minimum requirements for WE!
Should I be concerned if I haven't received an email from Bristol after submitting my WEPAPA form? Do they send out confirmation emails?
Original post by Tillyb99
Should I be concerned if I haven't received an email from Bristol after submitting my WEPAPA form? Do they send out confirmation emails?

I haven’t had mine either yet, I’m just trying not to worry, they have a lot of applications to go through.
for the surrey long answer questions are we allowed to get teachers/vets to look over it?
just wondering because the nottingham questionnaire specifically says to not get help but surrey doesn't say anything like that
Original post by defenestrated
for the surrey long answer questions are we allowed to get teachers/vets to look over it?
just wondering because the nottingham questionnaire specifically says to not get help but surrey doesn't say anything like that

Although they don’t state it it’s the same idea, so my answer would be no. They want to see what you know and think not someone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending