The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Catsarefamily
Oh my gosh, no! That's disgusting and sick!

Only if the person getting fingered isn't clean. As a man in a gay relationship, douches are amazing.

I'm talking about normal sex, missionary.

No sex is "normal", missionary is simple and easy but you'll find most couples enjoy numerous other positions far more, for varying reasons.

Not wanting to see semen is one thing, but what about seeing the other person? Seeing their body and their reactions to what you're doing is part of the fun and makes sex so much better. Nothing wrong with having a little darkness during sex, especially if that's what you feel comfortable with, but try to have some wiggle room to explore.
Original post by VinnicombeDmv
Only if the person getting fingered isn't clean. As a man in a gay relationship, douches are amazing.

No sex is "normal", missionary is simple and easy but you'll find most couples enjoy numerous other positions far more, for varying reasons.

Not wanting to see semen is one thing, but what about seeing the other person? Seeing their body and their reactions to what you're doing is part of the fun and makes sex so much better. Nothing wrong with having a little darkness during sex, especially if that's what you feel comfortable with, but try to have some wiggle room to explore.

I think missionary is the standard way humans have sex,
The anus is a disgusting part of the body! FECES exits the body out of it! I wouldn't even touch it with gloves on!

I can see her face, that's all that matters.

On the subject of gloves... I would want to only have sex with gloves on if I am to touch my girlfriend's vulva/vagina. I don't want mucus on me, I also don't feel uncomfortable with the idea of putting my naked fingers inside the vagina.

Does the femdom protect the penis from the vagnal walls? Can I combine it with a condom?
(edited 6 years ago)
I think missionary is the standard way humans have sex,
The anus is a disgusting part of the bod! FECES exits the body out of it! I wouldn't even touch it with gloves on!

I can see her face, that's all that matters.

On the subject of gloves... I would want to only have sex with gloves on if I am to touch my girlfriend's vulva/vagina. I don't want mucus on me, I also don't feel uncomfortable with the idea of putting my naked fingers inside the vagina.

Does the femdom protect the penis from the vagnal walls? Can I combine it with a condom?

Does urine NOT come out of an orifice involved during sex? Of course it does, but you make sure you clean it first, same with the anus if that's what you're into.

If you find orifices so disgusting, to the point where you'd want to use gloves to touch them (sidenote; correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't mucus a nasal thing only?), are you sure you even want to have sex? You seem to want to distance yourself as much as possible from the act.

I have no idea about the femdom.
Original post by VinnicombeDmv
Does urine NOT come out of an orifice involved during sex? Of course it does, but you make sure you clean it first, same with the anus if that's what you're into.

If you find orifices so disgusting, to the point where you'd want to use gloves to touch them (sidenote; correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't mucus a nasal thing only?), are you sure you even want to have sex? You seem to want to distance yourself as much as possible from the act.

I have no idea about the femdom.

Yes, urines exits out of my penis but I would be wearing a condom so I wouldn't have to worry about it, also the body prevents urine and semen from exiting the body at the same time.

The anus is still disgusting as it's still where feces exits from.

Mucus is produced by the cilia/lungs, nose and the penis/vagina.
When a female human is sexually aroused her vagina secretes mucus. I don't want to touch that stuff. It makes me feel quite sick.

Oral sex is even worse as there's no mouth or tongue condom for that...
I would only allow oral sex to be done on me if I'm wearing a condom so no semen comes out. I don't want to see semen on or in my girlfriend in any way...

I would only want to have sex with my girlfriend to show her love.
different strokes for different folks and all that
Is it possible to give oral sex to a female human without touching the vulva/clitoris?

Like putting cling foil over the area?
Is it possible to give oral sex to a female human without touching the vulva/clitoris?

Like putting cling foil over the area?

Assuming that you're being genuinely serious, this comment alone makes me feel that you're not ready to have sex. If you can't accept that things get messy, then you should wait.

How old are you?
Original post by Slowbro93
Assuming that you're being genuinely serious, this comment alone makes me feel that you're not ready to have sex. If you can't accept that things get messy, then you should wait.

How old are you?

I'm serious.

I am 24.

There are ways to avoid the messiness like condoms.
I'm serious.

I am 24.

There are ways to avoid the messiness like condoms.

Without sounding crude, but whilst condoms are effective, they can't prevent all forms of messiness. This is why I put forward the above thought.
Without sounding crude, but whilst condoms are effective, they can't prevent all forms of messiness. This is why I put forward the above thought.

I'm confused.
The only messiness I know that comes from sex is , pre ejacutive fluid, semen and vaginal mucus. What else is there?
Reply 30
I'm confused.
The only messiness I know that comes from sex is , pre ejacutive fluid, semen and vaginal mucus. What else is there?

What is wrong with you... Who would want to have sex with someone who is disgusted with their partner's body....
Original post by Ciel.
What is wrong with you... Who would want to have sex with someone who is disgusted with their partner's body....

I wouldn't be disgusted by my girlfriend but I am disgusted by bodily fluids.
I'm confused.

So what you're saying is you want to have sex in a situation where you can't see the person, you can't directly touch them and you can't explore. Honestly, you can't have sex like that. Really? You refuse to touch your partner unless they're wearing a protective shield? In my opinion, you might as well not have sex at all because it's very concerning that you're so disgusted by the human body. Sex is a natural thing and fluids come with it. If you can't accept that you'll have to touch some stuff, then you shouldn't be having sex. You need to mature a little bit more.

How do you feel about kissing?

If you tell her "I'm disgusted by your vagina juice" then she will feel like you are disgusted by her. You are disgusted by your girlfriend because you're disgusted with her body, something she cannot control and is completely natural.
Reply 34

Her bodily fluids. So you would be disgusted by her.
In my experience, usually it doesn't happen that way.

I plan on having sex under the covers/in the dark.

I want to do it so I don't see anything. (I hate semen)

Is that a common thing to do?

I saw it on AMerican Pie so I know it happens.
I've also read about women wanting sex in the dark.
Original post by DrawTheLine
So what you're saying is you want to have sex in a situation where you can't see the person, you can't directly touch them and you can't explore. Honestly, you can't have sex like that. Really? You refuse to touch your partner unless they're wearing a protective shield? In my opinion, you might as well not have sex at all because it's very concerning that you're so disgusted by the human body. Sex is a natural thing and fluids come with it. If you can't accept that you'll have to touch some stuff, then you shouldn't be having sex. You need to mature a little bit more.

How do you feel about kissing?

Yes, so I don't see her aroused vulva or semen. I can touch her with gloves on. Yes, I don't want to touch mucus. The site of an aroused vulva makes me feel sick, I saw it on Wikipedia, it was disgusting...

I know sex is natural., I just want to do it with protection.

Kissing... , I don't know how I feel about French kissing... Li[p kisses are okay though, I do really want cheek, hand and forehead kisses though!
Yes, so I don't see her aroused vulva or semen. I can touch her with gloves on. Yes, I don't want to touch mucus. The site of an aroused vulva makes me feel sick, I saw it on Wikipedia, it was disgusting...

Kissing... , I don't know how I feel about French kissing... Li[p kisses are okay though, I do really want cheek, hand and forehead kisses though!

So you want to have sex, yet you feel odd about French kissing. Is your GF okay about all of this? And not offended in any way?

You really think your partner will enjoy you touching her with gloves on? She's a woman not a specimen in a medical lab! You do realise that sometimes you will have to look in case it doesn't quite go in the right direction, right? You can't just stick it in and it be all good, most of the time anyway.

Sex is natural, but your response to it is not.

I repeat what I said, you need to become more mature before you have sex.
So you want to have sex, yet you feel odd about French kissing. Is your GF okay about all of this? And not offended in any way?

Yes, I do want to have sex.
I've never done it, I do know what it involves:,tongues in mouth moving and saliva. There are other kisses that can be done like eskimo and butterfly kisses.

I don't have a girlfriend, I've never really had one.

Latest

Trending

Trending