The Student Room Group

General Knowledge: TSR Pub Quiz 2017

Scroll to see replies

My lecture finishes at 6pm today :frown:

QM
Gonna have to apologise for being an absolute bottom hole and changing the time for tonight's quiz, but due to circumstances beyond my control it's gonna be about 9pm tonight.:sadnod: I promise this one won't be as long as last night's one.:colondollar:

Will quote everyone for the start of the quiz and will follow with only certain quotes through the quiz with the people who respond.:yep:

The quiz will be in this thread, as will happen for the rest of the week.:smile:

I know that means some people will be unable to make it and others will now be able to make it, it's just the way that it happens sometimes.:dontknow:
(I'm all fine by the way, just some people aren't very organised and didn't tell me about things.:grumble:)

Any tag-list issues should now be resolved.:smile:
If anyone is getting sick of tags, you can pick and choose which quizzes you want tagging in for if you let me know in this thread.:wink:

Spoiler

*spongebob meme*
I'M READDYYYYYYY!
Original post by 04MR17
Gonna have to apologise for being an absolute bottom hole and changing the time for tonight's quiz, but due to circumstances beyond my control it's gonna be about 9pm tonight.:sadnod: I promise this one won't be as long as last night's one.:colondollar:

Will quote everyone for the start of the quiz and will follow with only certain quotes through the quiz with the people who respond.:yep:

The quiz will be in this thread, as will happen for the rest of the week.:smile:

I know that means some people will be unable to make it and others will now be able to make it, it's just the way that it happens sometimes.:dontknow:
(I'm all fine by the way, just some people aren't very organised and didn't tell me about things.:grumble:)

If anyone is getting sick of tags, you can pick and choose which quizzes you want tagging in for if you let me know in this thread.:wink:

Spoiler

9pm seems reasonable :smile:

QM
9:15 at the latest!:yep:
@04MR17 I missed last night's quiz :cry2:
Original post by Leviathan1741
@04MR17 I missed last night's quiz :cry2:
I'll add you to the general tag list now.:cool:
Original post by 04MR17
I'll add you to the general tag list now.:cool:

Thank you! :parrot:
Original post by 04MR17

Spoiler

Are you going to award half-points for correct answers that aren't first again? Because I didn't bother answering last night's questions in a reply since there were always other answers already posted when I refreshed the page.
Original post by CatusStarbright
Are you going to award half-points for correct answers that aren't first again? Because I didn't bother answering last night's questions in a reply since there were always other answers already posted when I refreshed the page.
Yes:yep:

I've seen that's a problem for a lot of people so I've made allowances.:smile:
Original post by 04MR17

Spoiler

FAB. I'm in. Iron Banner is over now (didn't get that damn cloak!) so I can actual pay attention this time. :biggrin:

PRSOM :colonhash:

Spoiler

Can I be added please?:smile:
Ooh 9 is much better for me... Although the WiFi signal here at rehearsal isn't brilliant so I'm glad we get half points as it'll be quite slow! And I may be on stage for some of it so it'll be intermittent... But it's better than I'd hoped for!
Yay! I can make this one as I just got back :biggrin:
Original post by 04MR17
9:15 at the latest!:yep:

[video="youtube;M2dhD9zR6hk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2dhD9zR6hk[/video]
:biggrin:
Sorry guys. This isn't my fault. 10 minutes
Original post by 04MR17
Sorry guys. This isn't my fault. 10 minutes

No problems! :excited:
the first answer is Ulan Bator
King Sejong

Quick Reply