The Student Room Group

D of E or qualifictaion

Should I do D of E or take another qualification? Thanks for you help!
Reply 1
Original post by 262527
Should I do D of E or take another qualification? Thanks for you help!

I love DofE but what other qualifications do you have in mind?
Reply 2
Original post by anna257
I love DofE but what other qualifications do you have in mind?

Computer science
Reply 3
Original post by 262527
Computer science

what is the computer science qualification and do you know what you want to do when you're older?
Reply 4
Original post by anna257
what is the computer science qualification and do you know what you want to do when you're older?

It’s learning about computer hardware and coding but I think that it will be more worth while doing this than DofE bronze
Reply 5
Original post by 262527
It’s learning about computer hardware and coding but I think that it will be more worth while doing this than DofE bronze

bronze is alright but you could always do your computer science thing and then do direct entry gold or silver later if you change your mind. I'm doing direct entry gold now and I've found it great
If you want to do anything to do with computers at uni/jobs, then do the computer thingy. Bronze DofE is pretty worthless tbh, gold looks quite good tho. I'd personally do the computer thing, universities would find that much more appealing than bronze dofe
Reply 7
Original post by jamesj477
If you want to do anything to do with computers at uni/jobs, then do the computer thingy. Bronze DofE is pretty worthless tbh, gold looks quite good tho. I'd personally do the computer thing, universities would find that much more appealing than bronze dofe

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest