The Student Room Group

Judaism- Shekinah

AO2 question- ‘God cannot be seen so therefore does not exist’
Please could I have ideas for agree and disagreeing with this statement?!
Reply 1
Time can not be seen, but exists. Air can not bee seen in its oxygen level in the air, but it exists. The core of the earth has NEVER been seen and can not be seen at this time-yet it exists. :smile:

Original post by Erin01x
Original post by Erin01x

As someone says above. People cannot see electricity in most cases, but it can overpower you if you get very close to it. Likewise, being close to God means you feel close to Him, and can strongly feel His presence, and people also see revelations despite not seeing him like you see another object.
Reply 3
Indeed, and this is one of the reasons, there exists that old sage wisdom. "Worship God as if you can see Him. But if you can not do that, then realize, He sees you, so worship Him in the spirit and the truth.":smile:

Original post by JMR2017
As someone says above. People cannot see electricity in most cases, but it can overpower you if you get very close to it. Likewise, being close to God means you feel close to Him, and can strongly feel His presence, and people also see revelations despite not seeing him like you see another object.
Reply 4
Thank you so much!!!

Quick Reply

Latest