The Student Room Group

Can teachers see what universities you’re applying to from their end?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Glassapple
I know that, well done. Clearly I was talking about it not being a normal occurrence of the required grades being lowered if you don't actually have any contextual factors, not that contextual offers with genuine contextual reasons aren't normal. Again, your comprehension and deduction skills need serious improvement if you can't understand posts on TSR.

Then why did you ask "what reasons" idiot? Nice attempt at trying to save yourself. But you know what you meant.

Original post by PQ
And do you think that the teachers in the OPs school might have some understanding of the school’s relative exam performance and position in league tables?

WP schools are heavily targeted by universities. Teachers in those schools know that their students are likely to be eligible for contextual offers.

What? Im not talking about OP here.
Original post by itsfantanoo
Then why did you ask "what reasons" idiot? Nice attempt at trying to save yourself. But you know what you meant.

What? Im not talking about OP here.

I asked for what reasons as clearly I was asking for what reasons outside of having contextual factors they'd lower an offer. That was incredibly obvious from reading my posts, you need to learn comprehension.
Original post by Glassapple
I asked for what reasons as clearly I was asking for what reasons outside of having contextual factors they'd lower an offer. That was incredibly obvious from reading my posts, you need to learn comprehension.

So you were asking what reasons other than contextual reasons would they give you a CONTEXTUAL offer? God you're stupid asf.

There's no other reasons for giving contextual offers you moron.
Worth noting by the way that your referrer does **not** see your sexuality if you fill it in on UCAS.
LOOL honestly he's such a cretin, I wish he came with a warning sign every time he posts so no one takes him seriously.
What was that course? It doesn't sound like a course worth doing if they lowered the requirements by that much.
That degree at that university isn't worth wasting £27,750 plus living expenses on, each to their own.
PREACH! 🤝
Original post by MajorFader
Thanks a lot for your helpful advice!

Give us a rep then :wink: Want that 7th gem!
Original post by CTLevers
Give us a rep then :wink: Want that 7th gem!

Happy? 😂
Original post by MajorFader
Happy? 😂

Am now :biggrin:
Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending