The Student Room Group

Becoming the Main Man (ALPHA MALE ONLY POST)

I've had a slow start to UNI and may dropout still. Whether I go this or next year I want to make sure that Hussein takes over. I was always popular in school but never felt I fufilled my potential. I could easily of been the centre of attention but was always humble and diverted attention away from myself. I was easily the funniest boy in my year but for some reason the peng tings never came in. In Uni I plan to be the most popular guy on campus. I want all the girls to know who I am and all the boys wanting to be my pal. Are there any Alpha Males on this forum who are the centre of attention in their respective uni's? Some say University is too big to become popular and the centre of attention but then again the majority of people use to believe that the world was flat you know what i'm saying. I want to go out to a decent number of socials, pull a decent number of girls, be captain of the sports teams and when I walk into a lecture hall, I want everyone to know and remember the name. Hussein is taking over baby.
😎

Any Alpha males out there with some solid bro advice, i'll do the obvious tings like go gym and look peng still but any outside the box advice would be appreciated
👊
who is hussein
Original post by Appleorpear
who is hussein

The main man who's going to take over Uni, I'm gonna get the biggest cheer at graduation
😎
who is hussein

Saddam hussein.
Original post by bulgylau
Saddam hussein.

Who's that?
Reply 5
The same guy who earlier made a thread asking if he was arrogant lmao **** outta here

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5003460
Original post by R9390
The same guy who earlier made a thread asking if he was arrogant lmao **** outta here

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5003460

Please do not call me arrogant but I think I am the Special One
Reply 7
Miserable.
wtf , is this guy serious ???
Testosterone!!!!
lol
If you need advice talk to @CheeseIsVeg, a real man's man.

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
whenever you walk into a room full of people, ask them who's in charge here at the top of your voice.
if anyone says 'me' punch them in the face... Especially if it's the lecturer.

alpha status is assured.
Reply 13
Sorry to disappoint but I am only a delta male.
so you come to epsilon central looking for alpha action ?

smh
You can have a rep for making me laugh :lol:
Original post by XOR_
If you need advice talk to @CheeseIsVeg, a real man's man.

Spoiler

Okay :K:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Okay :K:

:lol:
Reply 18
who is hussein

If this is about that organisation this joke is underrated af
Lol

Quick Reply

Latest