The Student Room Group

best advice to give to an individual who is new to studying A level.

Dear reader.I wish to study one A level.I have never ever studied an A level before and my goal is to study one A level soon but I need help and advice.How can an individual study an A level effectively and successfully.Thank you.Hamza
Just study and revise. A lot.
Why one?
Keep up to date with notes from the start.

Spoiler

Reply 4
Well, i need to study at least one A level that relates to nursing and also i will need to study 5 gcses at the same time.
So my question is, what is the best method to study an A level where i will need to memories huge amount of information and then i get anxiety because i feel like i might forget the information.
Thanks
Hamza
Reply 5
Original post by soIiIoquy
Keep up to date with notes from the start.

Spoiler

But what if you studying online as a private student and you only have access to study books and only content?
Don't bunk lessons
Ahhh how that backfired
Original post by hamza2427
But what if you studying online as a private student and you only have access to study books and only content?

Then make notes from your study books in your own words and make notes whilst studying online.
Reply 8
Original post by soIiIoquy
Then make notes from your study books in your own words and make notes whilst studying online.

Yeah but what if you don't know which questions will come up in your exam?
That's why i worry a lot i get panic attacks and think why is it this hard while every other students passes or gets an a level except me.
I want to know how i can create the best A level student study cycle where i don't procrastinate.
Yeah but what if you don't know which questions will come up in your exam?
That's why i worry a lot i get panic attacks and think why is it this hard while every other students passes or gets an a level except me.
I want to know how i can create the best A level student study cycle where i don't procrastinate.

no one knows what questions will come up in the exam, you just have to be prepared and learn all the content and keep up with it and also do past papers. The only difference between doing alevels privately and in a normal school is that you can study at home in the comfort of your own house, you still learn the same content and study from the same books.

Try not to stress, i suggest you use a specification (from exam board website) and make sure u cover each topic.
Reply 10
Yeah true.
But i worry too much.
I just want to know the best study techniques and study techniques in remember new important information.
Thanks.
Yeah true.
But i worry too much.
I just want to know the best study techniques and study techniques in remember new important information.
Thanks.

Don't worry too much, take it easy and Insh'Allah Allah will make it easy for you.
Reply 12
Thanks mate.
in shaa allah.

Quick Reply

Latest