The Student Room Group

General Knowledge: TSR Pub Quiz 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 04MR17
Thanks to all for playing last night.:hat2:

Answers given below.:smile:

Spoiler

Next quiz, tonight 6pm (I am genuine this time). Sorry for anyone unable to make it.

Tagging everyone who has posted between now and the when it started last night.

Spoiler

8/10, damn I would have done much better in this quiz than the one I participated in.
might potentially get some answers in between being on stage depending on if we're doing act 1 or act 2 at that point...
Have fun if I miss it though!
@04MR17 which one is tonight?
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

It's general knowledge all this week :smile:
Original post by Lemur14
It's general knowledge all this week :smile:

oh dear oh dear
I shall ready myself with minus points
oh dear oh dear
I shall ready myself with minus points

:lol: When you really don't know it's a case of guessing something reasonable. You must have got the chemistry question last night at least?:wink:
Original post by Lemur14
:lol: When you really don't know it's a case of guessing something reasonable. You must have got the chemistry question last night at least?:wink:

When/what was the chemistry question? :redface: I was at my friend's flat watching films so :/
When/what was the chemistry question? :redface: I was at my friend's flat watching films so :/

It was which metal has the lowest boiling point :h:
which is obvs Strontium :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep:

Metal with the lowest boiling point iirc
I was nearing the end of a 5 hour rehearsal so I wasn't paying much attention either lol
Original post by Lemur14
might potentially get some answers in between being on stage depending on if we're doing act 1 or act 2 at that point...
Have fun if I miss it though!
Ooh stage:dance:
Pretty sure you've had access to this information for weeks now.:smug:
Original post by 04MR17
Pretty sure you've had access to this information for weeks now.:smug:

reading = langweilig
Original post by Lemur14
Metal with the lowest boiling point iirc
I was nearing the end of a 5 hour rehearsal so I wasn't paying much attention either lol

Original post by IKEAPanda37
It was which metal has the lowest boiling point :h:
which is obvs Strontium :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep:

oh right :lol:
Original post by 04MR17
Ooh stage:dance:

Yep :banana: Tech rehearsal yesterday (which seriously took over double the length of the show even though we weren't doing whole scenes, we were just doing cues fr different bits and the chorus numbers), and dress rehearsal today :biggrin: And a performance today and tomorrow...thankfully my college broke up yesterday though...usually I start half term half dead after 3 days of solid rehearsals/performances and school...and with all my homework neglected so hopefully this time I can actually make my half term productive!
Original post by Lemur14
Yep :banana: Tech rehearsal yesterday (which seriously took over double the length of the show even though we weren't doing whole scenes, we were just doing cues fr different bits and the chorus numbers), and dress rehearsal today :biggrin: And a performance today and tomorrow...thankfully my college broke up yesterday though...usually I start half term half dead after 3 days of solid rehearsals/performances and school...and with all my homework neglected so hopefully this time I can actually make my half term productive!

Good luck for your show :biggrin:
Original post by Labrador99
Good luck for your show :biggrin:

Thank you! :hugs:
Original post by 04MR17
Well done especially to @greengiraffe and @LibertySea for some excellent answers.

And special mention to @Retired_Messiah for making me laugh the most.:rofl:

@Retired_Messiah this means war :catfight:
Original post by 04MR17

And special mention to @Retired_Messiah for making me laugh the most.:rofl:

Original post by 04MR17
Funniest post award:king1:

Bad at the quiz but dayum at least I'm good at something

Original post by Kindred
@Retired_Messiah this means war :catfight:

oh dear
I missed all the action :cry2:
Countdown until the quiz!