I’ve applied!!

Same! Sent my UCAS off on Friday - so nervous now
Me too! Where else have you applied ? X
Reply 4
Original post by my.med.journey
Me too! Where else have you applied ? X

Leicester, Sheffield & Newcastle
Wbu?
Has anyone received a confirmation email from Leeds? 2 other unis have sent me one but not them
Reply 6
Original post by melodylucia
Has anyone received a confirmation email from Leeds? 2 other unis have sent me one but not them

Yh I received mine on Friday
Reply 7
I have also applied to Leeds, watching this thread, not received anything back yet
Reply 8
Original post by Window16
I have also applied to Leeds, watching this thread, not received anything back yet

When did you send off your application
Reply 9
Original post by 67823
When did you send off your application

Friday, Yourself?
When do Leeds start to send out interviews/ rejections?
Original post by Bubblegum like
When do Leeds start to send out interviews/ rejections?

usually in Dec, jan or in some cases feb
Original post by Window16
usually in Dec, jan or in some cases feb

Thank you!
Original post by 67823
Leicester, Sheffield & Newcastle
Wbu?

Cambridge, St. Andrews, Nottingham and then Bristol for virology and immunology:smile:
Applied to Leeds and received a confirmation email.
Can someone please guide me on what is required as a 'proof' of work experience? I interned over the summer in a NGO - autistic children, dermatologist and a hospital across diff departments/fields. I read that uni's randomply as a sample ask students to submit a form on the work experience. Can anyone help please?
Original post by adri_
Keele requires a Roles & Responsibility form for their application, in which the applicant outlines work experience, I would look at what they ask for to get an overview of what "work experience" means. Typically, it's usually a part-time job or volunteer work - or at least that's what I'm using as work experience :^) For proof, I would just contact a supervisor/employer and ask if they could be your referee.
Keep in mind, it doesn't have to be related to medicine.

Thanks lot!
I'm off to Leeds defered from last year so good luck with your BMAT everyone! Any other deferred applicants on this thread?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by TimtheHo
I'm off to Leeds defered from last year so good luck with your BMAT everyone! Any other deferred applicants on this thread?

well done on the place, a quick one, what kind of BMAT results did you achieve?

Latest