The Student Room Group

I'm an American AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Frostyframe
Of course! Anything eles would be just un American

Dont forget the dumb part while you're at it.
Reply 41
Of course! Anything eles would be just un American

fatty fatty boom boom
Original post by Nerry
fatty fatty boom boom

That is Dum Dum Fatty Fatty Boom Boom to you.
In your school do they have jocks and nerds. What is your favourite British tv programme? What country is the favourite in the world of most Americans? Does anyone in your school play soccer? Is your house made of wood? Is the most dangerous place in America in Chicago.
Original post by karl pilkington
In your school do they have jocks and nerds. What is your favourite British tv programme? What country is the favourite in the world of most Americans? Does anyone in your school play soccer? Is your house made of wood? Is the most dangerous place in America in Chicago.

Yes. Sherlock. Probably America. Yes quite a few soccer players in my school. Yes, but it isnt like a log cabin if thats what you mean. And Chicago is the highest murder rate in the US sooo probably but you could get shot anywhere if you tried hard enough.
Yes. Sherlock. Probably America. Yes quite a few soccer players in my school. Yes, but it isnt like a log cabin if thats what you mean. And Chicago is the highest murder rate in the US sooo probably but you could get shot anywhere if you tried hard enough.

No I meant what foreign country also do the nerds get bullied and if you wear glasses are you a nerd and the good looking guys the jocks? Also does anyone in your family own a gun.
(edited 6 years ago)
Well, Lots of people hate him and as his term continues he is losing popularity.
I don't really like him but theres not much that I can do about it. He just has to chill
out with the "Rocket Man" thing lol, but I doubt North Korea will ever agressivley use
nuclear weapons.

You can

Do what Egyptians, Tunisians, Ukranians did to overthrow their governments. Millions out on streets protesting!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your avatar has too many stars Frosty.
Is it true that Internet speed in the US is rubbish compared to the UK?
Original post by karl pilkington
No I meant what foreign country also do the nerds get bullied and if you wear glasses are you a nerd and the good looking guys the jocks? Also does anyone in your family own a gun.

Oh probably Canada. And glasses dont mean much at all. And there are some ugly jocks. And yes my mother owns a gun.
Original post by ash92:)
Is it true that Internet speed in the US is rubbish compared to the UK?

Probably. What are your usual speeds?
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Your avatar has too many stars Frosty.

The picture is distorted. Count em.
The picture is distorted. Count em.

I did, there are 60 stars in your avatar, not 50.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by SMEGGGY
You can

Do what Egyptians, Tunisians, Ukranians did to overthrow their governments. Millions out on streets protesting!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those countries had weak governments the US has the highes defence budget. I dont think anyone is overthrowing the government. The only way to get rid of him early is impeachment but thats unlikley in my opinion. So its pretty much the waiting game until 2020
Oh probably Canada. And glasses dont mean much at all. And there are some ugly jocks. And yes my mother owns a gun.

are there any mean girls like from the film? Also thoughts on Elliot Rodgers?
Idk why I am here or how I got here so AMA I guess.

America sucks. long live Britain
are you in a fraternity house ?

:holmes:
Reply 57
Are white Americans called "European American" given that black Americans are often called "African American" and Americans of Asian origin are called "Asian American"?
What do you think of Muslims?
Original post by Maker
Are white Americans called "European American" given that black Americans are often called "African American" and Americans of Asian origin are called "Asian American"?

No people say african american because they are afraid people will say they are racist if they say black. White people are just white or Caucasian asians are just asians.

Quick Reply

Latest