The Student Room Group

I'm an American AMA

Scroll to see replies

Why do you feel the need to make it a special thing being american, as well as choosing an american avatar? Do you think you're so special you deserve to have a whole thread dedicated towards yourself because you're an almighty american?
Original post by Michael Spearing
America sucks. long live Britain

I agree. Have you seen our tv shows? Trash in comparison to British tele
can you tell me is america the USA?
Original post by Texxers
Why do you feel the need to make it a special thing being american, as well as choosing an american avatar? Do you think you're so special you deserve to have a whole thread dedicated towards yourself because you're an almighty american?

Woah m8. I was bored and had nothing better to do and some people are interested in America with Donald Trump and NK and stuff. So you should chill and think about when to be triggered in a conversation forum. Wanka.
Original post by FarhanHalim
What do you think of Muslims?

I could care less. Same with christians and jews and any other religion
Original post by 111davey1
can you tell me is america the USA?

I, and many other people, refer to the US as America sometimes.
Reply 66
do you listen to hamburger music coz ur american? also why do you lot clap when an airplane lands... they're literally safer than cars
Reply 67
I spent 4 months in America and my girlfriend is American too! USA. USA.
Original post by 0zzu
do you listen to hamburger music coz ur american? also why do you lot clap when an airplane lands... they're literally safer than cars

First off hamburger music sounds deliciously amazing and you are thinking about black women on planes. White people don do that. White people have the parents that dont know how to shut their babies up.
Original post by RAFLiam
I spent 4 months in America and my girlfriend is American too! USA. USA.

Yea! High five!
Reply 70
Original post by Frostyframe
Yea! High five!

*transatlantic high-five*
Those countries had weak governments the US has the highes defence budget. I dont think anyone is overthrowing the government. The only way to get rid of him early is impeachment but thats unlikley in my opinion. So its pretty much the waiting game until 2020

Revolution? when the **** did defence budget matter :rolleyes:
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
I did, there are 60 stars in your avatar, not 50.

Oh **** your right wtf. Did not realize that but whatever.
Do you prefer the US or UK?
Original post by SMEGGGY
Revolution? when the **** did defence budget matter :rolleyes:

You cant peacefully have a revolution you have to fight. Who would you fight? The national guard, which falls under the defence budget.
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Do you prefer the US or UK?

Well I cant really say. I have never been to UK but I do live in the US so my opinion is a little biased anyway.
You cant peacefully have a revolution you have to fight. Who would you fight? The national guard, which falls under the defence budget.

nationwide revolt ,campaigns with Civil resistance
I agree. Have you seen our tv shows? Trash in comparison to British tele

Some good us shows tbf

CSI's
Supernatural
Reply 78
Original post by Ninja_R
What's the American equivalent of TSR?

it's called College Confidential
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by blairca