The Student Room Group

Can we delete this or nah

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
All these "I slept with this girl..." threads are making me very very jealous:angry:
If she had half a brain she'd ditch you and move on.
So you two were just friends with benefits? Why did you think you could control what she does and who she sleeps with if you aren't in a relationship with her? How can she betray you if she is not committed to you? You sound pretty controlling, possessive and judgmental imo.
Right, so basically what you're saying here is you can sleep with multiple people at once in the arrangement you have, but she can't. Sounds very fair.

Also 'testing to see if whore' - grow up.
Reply 5
There is no loyalty in casual hookups. Deal with it.
Reply 6
She told him she was talking to someone when she had sex with him aswell.
Original post by KingCobrain
This was for awhile, then I slept with two other girls and told her. After that on her birthday party that I didn't go to she slept with a one of her friends she used to deal with. But when I get onto her about it she says he has a girlfriend anyway.

The context is I was just casually sleeping with her, I slept with her 3 days before she betrayed me. And she kept on asking what were we etc. I specifically told her not to sleep with anyone else. A week before I saw something on her snap and was suspicious and she seemed generally upset that I didn't believe her at the time.

On the night of the event she was drunk and thought I didn't care about her. Apparently. I said happy birthday the next day and she acted surprised. I was testing her to see if she's the kind of girl I could build something with. My friends said to just keep having sex with her and stop catching feelings because I'll probably want to after if I stop it.

But as my feelings develope the betrayal only seems worse to me. When should I do.

Like yeah she's been loyal since but this is only because I learnt to exaggerate my feelings.

So you can sleep with other girls but you forbid her to sleep with anyone else but you? Right....

Well no offense but if that is the case, she should be off in a heart beat. Unless you're her boyfriend or husband, you really have no say in what she does. At this point you're just a sexual partner and you're going to have to be a bit more than that to be able to make any decisions in what she can/cannot do
Reply 8
Original post by Chelle1304
So you can sleep with other girls but you forbid her to sleep with anyone else but you? Right....

Well no offense but if that is the case, she should be off in a heart beat. Unless you're her boyfriend or husband, you really have no say in what she does. At this point you're just a sexual partner and you're going to have to be a bit more than that to be able to make any decisions in what she can/cannot do

I am a man.

And my question is can I even start a dignified relationship after this.

And call me what you want but I don't believe in my queen having 'just sexual partners' playing around where our kids come out.
(edited 6 years ago)
I am a man.

And my question is can I even start a dignified relationship after this.

And call me what you want but I don't believe in my queen having 'just sexual partners' playing around where our kids come out.

Oh my ****ing goodness there are actual people like this in the universe

1) Who gives a **** if ur a man, you can't tell her what to do if ur not dating
2)Obviously u can't start a proper relationshipt with this ur a prick
3)So ur "queen" can't have just sexual partners when kids come around but you can? OKAY.
:troll: alert
Original post by Agent007
Oh my ****ing goodness there are actual people like this in the universe

1) Who gives a **** if ur a man, you can't tell her what to do if ur not dating
2)Obviously u can't start a proper relationshipt with this ur a prick
3)So ur "queen" can't have just sexual partners when kids come around but you can? OKAY.

Please calm down. Yes my woman will be my queen.

Looool I'm not even trolling maybe it came out wrong.
These angry feminists need to chill man.
I am a man, I have pride.
Original post by DrawTheLine
So you two were just friends with benefits? Why did you think you could control what she does and who she sleeps with if you aren't in a relationship with her? How can she betray you if she is not committed to you? You sound pretty controlling, possessive and judgmental imo.

If she wants my commitment abide my my rules.
If she wants my commitment abide my my rules.

That's all well and good when you're actually in a relationship and committed to each other. But you two are having casual sex, therefore you cannot control her.
These angry feminists need to chill man.
I am a man, I have pride.

lmao im not even a feminist (honestly think that feminists are dumb and don't even realistically contribute to women in society) im just someone with common sense. besides, girls have pride too like wtf
Original post by The RAR
All these "I slept with this girl..." threads are making me very very jealous:angry:

same , i cant even get a text back XD
Original post by DrawTheLine
That's all well and good when you're actually in a relationship and committed to each other. But you two are having casual sex, therefore you cannot control her.

It's about character beforehand though, you need to hold off on commitment till you've assessed character.
Original post by Agent007
lmao im not even a feminist (honestly think that feminists are dumb and don't even realistically contribute to women in society) im just someone with common sense. besides, girls have pride too like wtf

Your girl sleeping with someone else is sooo much deeper
Too late for the Booker prize for fiction- it was awarded yesterday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending