The Student Room Group

I'm so hurt and feel so emptyy please help ???

So i had a crush on someone and he found out and he was disrespectful !!
I see him every day at school and there are days were I can ignore this person completely and not care about this person but some days I just burst into tears and I feel so empty and hurt. He was so rude to me and the fact that I couldn't do anything about it and the fact that he never knew how much I liked him just hurts me and how mch he hurt me omg there has been days where I didn't even want to go into school ebecause him and his friends would honestly say stuff about me to each other and then start laughing. !! Idek what to do

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Look at it this way. Would you want to have dated someone like that? It sounds like you dodged a bullet, you deserve better.
ora
Reply 3
Original post by miaw98
So i had a crush on someone and he found out and he was disrespectful !!
I see him every day at school and there are days were I can ignore this person completely and not care about this person but some days I just burst into tears and I feel so empty and hurt. He was so rude to me and the fact that I couldn't do anything about it and the fact that he never knew how much I liked him just hurts me and how mch he hurt me omg there has been days where I didn't even want to go into school ebecause him and his friends would honestly say stuff about me to each other and then start laughing. !! Idek what to do

Sorry u had this experience, u must be feeling very drained now. This was a mistake and you’ll be more careful next time. It happened and U can’t undo that. But u cal move on and learn from it
Crushes are horrible! I'm sorry you're feeling like this. If he and your friends are making fun of you, really he doesn't deserve you liking him. That's not an easy thing to realise or think about though. You probably aren't enjoying realising he's maybe not the person you thought he was or hoped he might be.
These things take time to go away. One day you won't feel anything about him anymore, but it might take a while. Until then you just have to be strong. Whatever you do, keep going to school. Don't let him impact your education, because he isn't important, but your education is very very important! Remember lots of people have been in your position. I still cringe at the day my crush laughed at my bright yellow woolly hat which I thought was so cool.
Aw it will be fine :smile: I'm soo sorry for how you feel. Stay strong and be proud that you will never make mistakes like this you were lucky enough to learn from this x
Original post by miaw98
the fact that he never knew how much I liked him just hurts me

not being rude or anything, but do you expect him to dream the fact that you like him?

and how do you know he found out?
I once felt empty because I forgot to eat breakfast.
Don't worry about him. He probably thinks he's a big man and acting all rough will make him seem cool but he will eventually end up making a fool out of himself. I understand how you feel but you need to let this go because eventually you need to realise that you are young and there's plenty more people you will meet. This fool didn't deserve you and you deserve much better.:wink:
Reply 9
what did he do
Reply 10
Original post by mikejordan97
not being rude or anything, but do you expect him to dream the fact that you like him?

and how do you know he found out?

I know that he found out coz when him and his friends found out they would all be like ohh ' his name' and point at me and he would just smile

Original post by Danie.B
what did he do

As said he speaks about me to other people in front of me and they would all start suddenly laughing with him

Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
Don't worry about him. He probably thinks he's a big man and acting all rough will make him seem cool but he will eventually end up making a fool out of himself. I understand how you feel but you need to let this go because eventually you need to realise that you are young and there's plenty more people you will meet. This fool didn't deserve you and you deserve much better.:wink:

I agree with you. Thank you so much for this x

Original post by nisha.sri
Aw it will be fine :smile: I'm soo sorry for how you feel. Stay strong and be proud that you will never make mistakes like this you were lucky enough to learn from this x

Thank you
Reply 11
Original post by stressedaquarius
Crushes are horrible! I'm sorry you're feeling like this. If he and your friends are making fun of you, really he doesn't deserve you liking him. That's not an easy thing to realise or think about though. You probably aren't enjoying realising he's maybe not the person you thought he was or hoped he might be.
These things take time to go away. One day you won't feel anything about him anymore, but it might take a while. Until then you just have to be strong. Whatever you do, keep going to school. Don't let him impact your education, because he isn't important, but your education is very very important! Remember lots of people have been in your position. I still cringe at the day my crush laughed at my bright yellow woolly hat which I thought was so cool.

Original post by Flexchm
Sorry u had this experience, u must be feeling very drained now. This was a mistake and you’ll be more careful next time. It happened and U can’t undo that. But u cal move on and learn from it

Original post by UWS
Look at it this way. Would you want to have dated someone like that? It sounds like you dodged a bullet, you deserve better.

Thank you for all the comments x
just out of interest, how was he rude to you? and are you sure it was him laughing with his friends or just his friends teasing him?
Speak to him alone?
Reply 14
Original post by mikejordan97
just out of interest, how was he rude to you? and are you sure it was him laughing with his friends or just his friends teasing him?

It was quite obvious lol he was clearlyyyyy talking about me to other people i saw it with my own eyes. The thing is like he knew I had a crush on him my friends would also say stuff when he is there and even then he thought he was some cool arrogant boy thinking he could just be rude to me like saying stuff about me to other people.The thing it is not just his friendship group but nearly the whole year group !! Like tbh if someone had a crush on me and thought I was special or whatever why would you want to hurt them like this. It is not just the talking abt me thing it's with social media tooo he unfollowed me for some reason and all that stuff I just cannot deal idek
Reply 15
Original post by Dragon5555
Speak to him alone?

LOOL I'm not that brave at all especially when he's very popular unlike me. Once he tells someone I spoke to him all these people will deffo make fun out of me or whatever
Ah young love...
Reply 17
Original post by Salt Queen
Ah young love...

Nah not that young I'm 17 :biggrin:
Original post by miaw98
Nah not that young I'm 17 :biggrin:

😑😑 bae. You young as ****.
Reply 19
Original post by Salt Queen
😑😑 bae. You young as ****.

LOOL if you say so :smile: