The Student Room Group

Which course should I study?

My goal in the future is to get a management job which I'll probably do and MBA after gaining work experience and completing university. However, I don't know which course I should study. I don't know if i should pick a economics and finance course or if I should study something like Business economics and finance. Plus some unis offer business and management courses. Does anyone know which course suits my goals better?
Reply 1
If u do, I hope u will be a good manager because I’ve came across too many who are just nasty honestly. No respect at all and u can’t say a word to defend urself. I also seen a good ones and I can tell what a happy team looks like
Reply 2
Original post by Flexchm
If u do, I hope u will be a good manager because I’ve came across too many who are just nasty honestly. No respect at all and u can’t say a word to defend urself. I also seen a good ones and I can tell what a happy team looks like

Yes. I don't intend to become nasty in any sort of way. In fact I have learnt from past experiences to not be disrespectful or make others life a living hell. Thanks for the comment anyways.
Reply 3
That’s good and awra best for u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending