The Student Room Group

Which university from those is better at law?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChemistryGuy1998
It was on this thread but the guy seems to have deleted his posts which is a bit strange

Weird. Do we think he was lying? Have you heard about anyone else getting a Law offer from Warwick?
Original post by new1234
Weird. Do we think he was lying? Have you heard about anyone else getting a Law offer from Warwick?

Probably was lying, I haven't got an offer and neither has anyone else I know
Probably was lying, I haven't got an offer and neither has anyone else I know

Lol so weird. When do you think they will start giving offers? You applying for Law too? When did you submit and what are you predicted grades? What other unis you applying for? Lol sorry for so many q's.
Original post by new1234
Lol so weird. When do you think they will start giving offers? You applying for Law too? When did you submit and what are you predicted grades? What other unis you applying for? Lol sorry for so many q's.

I'm a gap year student and I've already achieved A*A*A, submitted on 27th September, applying for LSE, Oxford, Bristol and Durham also. What about you?
Reply 24
warwick
I'm a gap year student and I've already achieved A*A*A, submitted on 27th September, applying for LSE, Oxford, Bristol and Durham also. What about you?

Ah where did you apply last year? Howcome you decided to take a gap year if you dont mind me asking? Have you already taken the LNAT then?

Im applying to Cambridge, UCL, Kings, Warwick and Birmingham.
Original post by new1234
Ah where did you apply last year? Howcome you decided to take a gap year if you dont mind me asking? Have you already taken the LNAT then?

Im applying to Cambridge, UCL, Kings, Warwick and Birmingham.

Only predicted AAA so couldn't go to top unis so reapplied, my LNAT is tommorow :smile:
Only predicted AAA so couldn't go to top unis so reapplied, my LNAT is tommorow :smile:

Ah I see! Good luck!! LEt me know how it goes!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending