The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

indisciplinary science foundation year PERSONAL STATEMENT

Hi, I'm applying for the foundation year for Indisciplinary science in Leeds Uni - I want to go onto medicine. BUT I have no clue how to set my personal statement out!

Do I just talk about why I want to do medicine or why I'm choosing the foundation year? I am also applying for Bradford foundation year so do I just talk about medicine on my personal statement?
Reply 1
Original post by farah1999
Hi, I'm applying for the foundation year for Indisciplinary science in Leeds Uni - I want to go onto medicine. BUT I have no clue how to set my personal statement out!

Do I just talk about why I want to do medicine or why I'm choosing the foundation year? I am also applying for Bradford foundation year so do I just talk about medicine on my personal statement?

You will need to talk about your intentions afterwards for part of the PS, but the main focus should be why you want the course you're applying for. Why have you picked Leeds and Bradford?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
You will need to talk about your intentions afterwards for part of the PS, but the main focus should be why you want the course you're applying for. Why have you picked Leeds and Bradford?

I picked Leeds and Bradford because they're the only ones I'm eligible for at the moment and thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by farah1999
I picked Leeds and Bradford because they're the only ones I'm eligible for at the moment and thank you!

But you can't write that in your personal statement.
Reply 4
Original post by Juno
But you can't write that in your personal statement.

yes I know but I'm just going to skip explaining why I chose those unis specifically and talk more about why I chose the foundation year since I don't want to appear biased.

Quick Reply

Latest