The Student Room Group

will i be able to change pending grade once application is sent off

hiya just to reiterate can you please quote this post i have the tsr app and it doesn't inform me when someone has replied back to my post unless they quote what i am saying.
just to repeat what i said on the title again sorry if i didnt make it clear but essentially what i am saying is that i am planning on retaking my maths gcse in november and i have not recieved a grade so i left it as pending however by this friday i am planning on paying and sending off my application once i do get my result during january of course by then i will have already sent my application off however will i be able to edit my qualification i receive from that maths gcse retake and change it from pending to C i dont want to wait till january to send it off so im really stressed out if they let you edit pending qualifications during this time
Original post by LaFuenteBlanca
hiya just to reiterate can you please quote this post i have the tsr app and it doesn't inform me when someone has replied back to my post unless they quote what i am saying.
just to repeat what i said on the title again sorry if i didnt make it clear but essentially what i am saying is that i am planning on retaking my maths gcse in november and i have not recieved a grade so i left it as pending however by this friday i am planning on paying and sending off my application once i do get my result during january of course by then i will have already sent my application off however will i be able to edit my qualification i receive from that maths gcse retake and change it from pending to C i dont want to wait till january to send it off so im really stressed out if they let you edit pending qualifications during this time

You just tell ucas and the universities what grade you got no need to edit anything
Original post by claireestelle
You just tell ucas and the universities what grade you got no need to edit anything

Can you explain in a bit more detail please the steps required for me to do this please please please reply back ASAP
Can you explain in a bit more detail please the steps required for me to do this please please please reply back ASAP

You call ucas tell them your gcse result then you call the universities you ve applied to and tell them your result.
Original post by claireestelle
You call ucas tell them your gcse result then you call the universities you ve applied to and tell them your result.

Once you phone ucas or the universities how do you tell them who you are like they are not going to obviously know your name so what do you tell them
Once you phone ucas or the universities how do you tell them who you are like they are not going to obviously know your name so what do you tell them

They’ll need your UCAS personal ID number

Quick Reply

Latest