The Student Room Group

Law personal statement ques!!

Hey!! So I have mentioned quite a bit about LGBT etc type things in my PS! Think thats okay??

Any advice is great.
Original post by Drewwww
Hey!! So I have mentioned quite a bit about LGBT etc type things in my PS! Think thats okay??

Any advice is great.

Make sure you get your statement checked y one pf the ps checkers on here.. Its hard to say whether without someone looking at it.

My advice its ok to mention it but dont go over the top (avoid disproportionate, unbalanced, extreme, irrelevant) and it should be relevant as to why you have an interest and more importantly why you wish to study law.. Be wary of looking naive and be aware of how you believe it furthers your claim ti a place at uni..
Original post by 999tigger
Make sure you get your statement checked y one pf the ps checkers on here.. Its hard to say whether without someone looking at it.

My advice its ok to mention it but dont go over the top (avoid disproportionate, unbalanced, extreme, irrelevant) and it should be relevant as to why you have an interest and more importantly why you wish to study law.. Be wary of looking naive and be aware of how you believe it furthers your claim ti a place at uni..

I have waited for 3 weeks for my PS to be reviewed and received hardly any feedback.
Original post by goonhoon
I have waited for 3 weeks for my PS to be reviewed and received hardly any feedback.

If you cant get it checked here (they are volunteers), Then ask a teacher to do it.
Original post by 999tigger
If you cant get it checked here (they are volunteers), Then ask a teacher to do it.

I know, I am definitely not blaming anyone. Unfortunately, applying as an international student, my teachers mostly have no idea about how a PS should look like and I therefore have no idea whether my PS would be considered solid or bad.

Quick Reply

Latest