The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Entry question

Hi!
I am applying to Education with Psychology for Bath Uni, but am an international student. I am from the US and don't meet the qualifications for the test scores. I am a great student (all As and Bs/ have taken challenging classes and done well in high school) and also went to a great American University for one year and did well- I just don't perform well in standardized tests. Will this be a deal breaker? Thanks so much!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by aynniek123
Hi!
I am applying to Education with Psychology for Bath Uni, but am an international student. I am from the US and don't meet the qualifications for the test scores. I am a great student (all As and Bs/ have taken challenging classes and done well in high school) and also went to a great American University for one year and did well- I just don't perform well in standardized tests. Will this be a deal breaker? Thanks so much!

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Bath.

You can find details of typical entry requirements within our e-prospectus- just visit the Education with Psychology page and select 'United States of America' in the qualifications drop down.

I recommend that you email our Admissions Team at [email protected] with further details of your grades and your previous study, and they will be able to advise you.

Do quote me if you have any more queries about Bath, and good luck!

Steve
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Quick Reply

Latest