The Student Room Group

which university to apply with grades of BCC?

This is the grades i got in all my gcse's and A-levels:
GCSE Results: Maths- A*, Science- B, Further Additional Science-A French-B, Spanish-A, English-C, EAL- Pass
Home Economics-E, Portuguese-A
A-Level Results: Chemistry-C Physics- C Maths- B Others: Achieved a B in an advanced subsidiary Portuguese course.

Im thinking of studying economics or finance because I want to complete an MBA after but I dont know what universities to apply other than Lincoln since my grades aren't good. Which uni's would you recommend?
manchester uni
Reply 2
Original post by seanbruce
manchester uni

Okay thank you. Their entry requirements are AAB? should i really apply to them?
Original post by ItsMeDario
Okay thank you. Their entry requirements are AAB? should i really apply to them?

i meant manchester met
Reply 4
Original post by seanbruce
i meant manchester met

I see thank you
I see thank you

Sheffield Hallam and maybe even Portsmouth
Portsmouth is a really good university. Actually focuses on teaching rather than the other universities which tsr love which don't care about students and only on research
This is the grades i got in all my gcse's and A-levels:
GCSE Results: Maths- A*, Science- B, Further Additional Science-A French-B, Spanish-A, English-C, EAL- Pass
Home Economics-E, Portuguese-A
A-Level Results: Chemistry-C Physics- C Maths- B Others: Achieved a B in an advanced subsidiary Portuguese course.

Im thinking of studying economics or finance because I want to complete an MBA after but I dont know what universities to apply other than Lincoln since my grades aren't good. Which uni's would you recommend?

Hey,

Sheffield Hallam offers a combined Ba (Hons) Economics and Finance Undergraduate Degree

The 2018 entry requirements are:

- Normally, five GCSEs at grade C or grade 4 or above
- 112 UCAS Points, including at least 64 points from two A Levels or equivalent BTEC National Qualifications:smile:

To browse other courses at Hallam, have a look here

Hope this helps.

Anna.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest