The Student Room Group

i think my ex bf likes me

idk wht to do. varsh
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlinaReji24
and he did tell me that he likes me

surely if he told you he likes you, then i guess so?
Reply 2
[BotLog:29372] Speech Pattern Class Error : unhandled exception occurred [/BotLog
Original post by mez_merising
surely if he told you he likes you, then i guess so?

he's really unsure so idk.
Original post by M4cc4n4
[BotLog:29372] Speech Pattern Class Error : unhandled exception occurred [/BotLog

sorry
Reply 5
Here's an idea:

You: Do you still like me?
Ex BF: Yes
You: Great, lets go out.

Ex BF: No
You: Ok no problem

Job done
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
sorry

I should note, I was referencing class in the confines of an object oreintated syntax, I was not referring to any social construct or your socioeconomic background
Original post by utr
Here's an idea:

Ex BF: Yes
You: Great, lets go out.

Ex BF: No
You: Ok no problem

Job done

it would work if he replies with simple answers. which he doesnt. he says yh 40% i like u but im nt sure abt the rest so wht am i meant to do other than saying okay
tbh if he's 'unsure' then its better to just leave it. better get a guy/girl thats totally committed or none at all
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
it would work if he replies with simple answers. which he doesnt. he says yh 40% i like u but im nt sure abt the rest so wht am i meant to do other than saying okay

If you ask him a closed question the only answer he can give you is yes or no.

If he doesn't, just say, I want a yes or no answer.

If he says no, he says no, move on.
Reply 10
I'm hungry
Original post by AlinaReji24
im not really sure but he started tlking to me and saying sorry for believing others and dumping me for no reason. then he like says jokes and starts random conversation. it has been a few days now since we started tlking again. idk whether he likes me or is trying to be a frnd. he did ask me wht i would say if he asks me out again and did tell me that he likes me- only 40% sure rest r unsure. so idk wht to do and i have no clue whts with him

The only question you need to answer is

Do YOU want a relationship with him?

If the answer is no everything else if irrelevant, you don't care if he likes you or not because you are not interested in pursuing him, so it doesn't matter.

However the tone of you post suggests you do care, so I would expect the answer to that question is yes. So the you need to ask yourself why he dumped you, are his reasons still unresolved and is he coming back to you because he couldn't find anyone else?

With regards to the latter, don't be the consolation prize cos he will ultimately hurt you when he does find someone else, there is never a good reason for being in relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship until someone better comes along.

If his reasons for dumping are unresolved, that needs to happen before you can successfully conduct a relationship with him, cos they will pop up again and may result in a redumping.

As a final note if just really want to know if he likes you ASK HIM!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by hippieglitter
The only question you need to answer is

Do YOU want a relationship with him?

If the answer is no everything else if irrelevant, you don't care if he likes you or not because you are not interested in pursuing him, so it doesn't matter.

However the tone of you post suggests you do care, so I would expect the answer to that question is yes. So the you need to ask yourself why he dumped you, are his reasons still unresolved and is he coming back to you because he couldn't find anyone else?

With regards to the latter, don't be the consolation prize cos he will ultimately hurt you when he does find someone else, there is never a good reason for being in relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship until someone better comes along.

If his reasons for dumping are unresolved, that needs to happen before you can successfully conduct a relationship with him, cos they will pop up again and may result in a redumping.

As a final note if just really want to know if he likes you ASK HIM!

well he dumped me cuz someone told him a rumour about me that i didnt even do. he knws that im inncent now and that he was a bit too mean for the quick actions. i'm not whether i like him. its a question mark unfortunately cuz if he decided to dump me for wht someone said without even asking me or trying to find out the trust that means he didnt understand me.
Reply 13
he's
Reply 14
can someone help me with math
find some one else a d leave him
Reply 16
The question should be "Do I want to be with a guy who dumped me over a false rumour". Because honestly he sounds like a **** :rolleyes:
Original post by Avaia
The question should be "Do I want to be with a guy who dumped me over a false rumour". Because honestly he sounds like a **** :rolleyes:

idk tbh. i agree with u but ppl could be lead into mistakes. ur right though in a way. i shouldnt even be tlking but im not a person who takes revenge so i guess he could just be my frnd
Original post by Rain4
he's

he's wht???
well obviously. he liked you enough to become your boyfriend once upon a time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending