The Student Room Group

Can we delete this or nah

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dragon5555
you a fan of the weeknd or nah? You gonna listen to the weeknd or nah? Have you heard weeknd a lie or nah?

i love this omg :rofl:
Why get rid of all the OP details when it's so obvious what the thread is about by reading the replies?
Original post by DrawTheLine
There isn't a limit.

Well I guess somebody has to take these hoes
Original post by KingCobrain
Well I guess somebody has to take these hoes

So a woman is called derogatory terms for having an active sex life, but when you do it it's completely fine?
Attachment not found
So a woman is called derogatory terms for having an active sex life, but when you do it it's completely fine?

Is it fine if a man goes around proposing to many woman? But it's okay when a woman has multiple men proposing to her correct?
Original post by KingCobrain
Is it fine if a man goes around proposing to many woman? But it's okay when a woman has multiple men proposing to her correct?

Um no neither of those situations are okay. Marriage is a serious subject and should not be suggested without complete commitment from both parties.
Um no neither of those situations are okay. Marriage is a serious subject and should not be suggested without complete commitment from both parties.

Both subjects are, although corresponding genders typically take them differently.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending