The Student Room Group

I'm an 18 year old Pakistani girl AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Kalikuku
Aww thats true, however i feel like if you go to more work places or universities there are more of a diversity of people!

I completely agree with you there! It's also interesting to learn about other cultures - very intriguing!
Reply 61
Original post by Mikasadoge
you won't win that easily Billboard?Hot air balloon?brochure?

How about leaflets? Pamphlets? Advertisements? Secret Santa? or... wait for it... iPhone?! BAM
Original post by That_Hijabi
lol why did you delete your other account? I was low-key sad

Wanted to leave permanently but I ended up coming back after a week 😂
Original post by MariaMay
I haven't had Pakistani food in so long, I'm actually kinda craving it now :/

Do your parents not cook Pakistani food or are you at university?
How about leaflets? Pamphlets? Advertisements? Secret Santa? or... wait for it... iPhone?! BAM

hmmmm business cards?birthday card?flyer on a plane? you can't bring the iPhones into this, that's past our time
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Wanted to leave permanently but I ended up coming back after a week 😂

Haha same. Sort of. I deleted my account and now I've come back because I want to ask education related questions!
Reply 66
hmmmm business cards?birthday card?flyer on a plane? you can't bring the iPhones into this, that's past our time

sonogram? get well soon cards? telegraph? papyrus? pictograms? i'm running out of means of communication darn it
sonogram? get well soon cards? telegraph? papyrus? pictograms? i'm running out of means of communication darn it

Hieroglyphics?Memos?NoticeBoard? who will win this war?
Reply 68
Hieroglyphics?Memos?NoticeBoard? who will win this war?

Payphone booths? Flags? Smoke signals? I feel myself retreating out of sheer lack of information now... hhaha
Payphone booths? Flags? Smoke signals? I feel myself retreating out of sheer lack of information now... hhaha

town crier?chinese cracker?sos flare? there's no such thing as retreat, you die with the war
Haha same. Sort of. I deleted my account and now I've come back because I want to ask education related questions!

‘Education related questions’
Like the title says.

Ask me anything.

Why do you think you instinctively deserve an AMA thread, just because you are Pakistani?
Reply 72
town crier?chinese cracker?sos flare? there's no such thing as retreat, you die with the war

post-it notes? stamps? megaphone? drums? symbols?

ngl, i didn't expect this list from someone who said "piffting what's your BBM pin?" :laugh:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
‘Education related questions’

What
Reply 74
Original post by jakey_99
Why do you think you instinctively deserve an AMA thread, just because you are Pakistani?

Because i'm human, i have rights and i can do whatever i want as long as i abide by the law. Is creating a thread a crime? I think not. It's called being open-minded so close-minded people - kind of like you - can gain an insight into other cultures
What's your bank card number, sort code and PIN?
Reply 76
Original post by Jigsaws mum
What's your bank card number, sort code and PIN?

hmmmmm...
post-it notes? stamps? megaphone? drums? symbols?

ngl, i didn't expect this list from someone who said "piffting what's your BBM pin?" :laugh:

that was for comedic purposes, how about flashcards?vinyl record?pied piper flute song? I will have you under my command
What

That’s what everyone joins TSR for. But we all end up doing other random crap on here 😂
Reply 79
that was for comedic purposes, how about flashcards?vinyl record?pied piper flute song? I will have you under my command

bbm? my space? bebo? music? lyrics? ... aaaaaaand i'm almost gone

Quick Reply

Latest