The Student Room Group

So... i have a crush :)

(on a guy in college) what do i do??? Right now we’re acquaintances and I don’t know how he feels about me although I’m sure he doesn’t *like* me. Any tips?
Reply 1
Try to spend more time with him or around him, speak to his friends and find out what he likes...and who he likes :wink: Honestly just be yourself around him, but you could try being a lil flirty or just outright tell him you think he is cute. But there are many examples of people never acting on feelings and regretting it, as the kids would say 'YOLO' xD
Reply 2
Original post by Avaia
Try to spend more time with him or around him, speak to his friends and find out what he likes...and who he likes :wink: Honestly just be yourself around him, but you could try being a lil flirty or just outright tell him you think he is cute. But there are many examples of people never acting on feelings and regretting it, as the kids would say 'YOLO' xD

exactly what I hope to do! Although, he’s only in one of my classes and sits miles away and when we walk out together we walk for like a minute until we parts ways (he goes to his friends/lesson, I go to mine)
Original post by Anonymous
(on a guy in college) what do i do??? Right now we’re acquaintances and I don’t know how he feels about me although I’m sure he doesn’t *like* me. Any tips?

Ask him for a date or go out for a meal? of course you can act in this simpler by confessing your love for your college guy. Sooner or later you have to do anyway... And as he is not a stranger for you, I see no problems to ask him for his feelings for you.
Reply 4
Original post by Kallisto
Ask him for a date or go out for a meal? of course you can act in this simpler by confessing your love for your college guy. Sooner or later you have to do anyway... And as he is not a stranger for you, I see no problems to ask him for his feelings for you.

Oh my God, I wish I had the confidence to do this!
Reply 5
exactly what I hope to do! Although, he’s only in one of my classes and sits miles away and when we walk out together we walk for like a minute until we parts ways (he goes to his friends/lesson, I go to mine)

Do you have homework assignments? If so ask him for help, if he is smarter than you then you could say that, or if he doesn't understand something you could offer to help. Just find ways that you can start talking to him more or spending a bit more time with him :smile:
You HAD to make a thread on this?
Oh my God, I wish I had the confidence to do this!

Without confidence, you will never become a couple with him. You two can't be a pair when the guy does not know that you love him. You are afraid to get the push, am I right?
Reply 8
Without confidence, you will never become a couple with him. You two can't be a pair when the guy does not know that you love him. You are afraid to get the push, am I right?

I’m just so nervous! You’re totally right though. I will literally die if he rejects me
Reply 9
Original post by Jigsaws mum
You HAD to make a thread on this?

yes
I’m just so nervous! You’re totally right though. I will literally die if he rejects me

No, you don't! I have a friend who had a crush on me, and she was very sad and lost in tears in the moment I said that I don't share the same feelings for her. It lasted almost a week till she coped with the words I told.

And you will survive it too! what is worse? to live in uncertainty a long time till you have the courage to ask? it will drive you crazy with every single day you don't ask him. It is a shock for first, yes. But after that you have the certainty on your side. If he loves you, fine. If he does not, you have not to waste a thought on him anylonger and you can (must!) open your mind for another guys to start a relationship.
(edited 6 years ago)
No, you don't! I have a friend who had a crush on me, and she was very sad and lost in tears in the moment I said that I don't share the same feelings for her. It lasted almost a week till she coped with the words I told.

And you will survive it too! what is worse? to live in uncertainty a long time till you have the courage to ask? it will drive you crazy with every single day you don't ask him. It is a shock for first, yes. But after that you have the certainty on your side. If he loves you, fine. If he does not, you have not to waste a thought on him anylonger and you can (must!) open your mind for another guys to start a relationship.

Oh my gosh thank you! I’m off for the next 2 weeks but I’ll really try
Oh my gosh thank you! I’m off for the next 2 weeks but I’ll really try

That is the best you can do! I wish you the best of luck to become a couple with your college guy.

Does he even know you exist lmao? Because that kinda needs to happen first..
Original post by Popsiclez
Does he even know you exist lmao? Because that kinda needs to happen first..

He does, just about 😂

FORGET ABOUT HIM, i just told my crush of 3 years how i feel and he said 'cool'
FORGET ABOUT HIM, i just told my crush of 3 years how i feel and he said 'cool'

Oh my god 😭 what a ****, drop him
Listen to love songs while daydreaming about him.
[video="youtube;BZsXcc_tC-o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZsXcc_tC-o[/video]
But then get ready for SAD love songs for whe you have to move on from him or if he rejects you lol.
Oh my god 😭 what a ****, drop him

:frown:(( ikr have i have just gonna be super awks when i see him at college now</3 gonna have to avoid him at all costs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending