The Student Room Group

A friend driving me crazy

OP reomved
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Noodlestudent
I have this friend in all my classes and she is my only friend. But everytime there is a piece of homework she bugs me with texts about it. I don’t usually mind helping a little bit but I don’t do all of it for her.

But at the moment i spend ages on my work and don’t think i can deal with helping her all the time. I wish i was exaggerating but it is literally every piece of homework and when we need to revise for tests.

Don’t want to confront her about it because she will get angry with me, at the moment i just usually say “I don’t really know” or “i am unsure myself”. Usually when i asked for help she is really unhelpful or just dismisses my question. Like I wouldn’t mind as much if she returned the favour. Any advice appreciated x

Tell her she needs to learn to do the work herself.
Original post by Noodlestudent
I have this friend in all my classes and she is my only friend. But everytime there is a piece of homework she bugs me with texts about it. I don’t usually mind helping a little bit but I don’t do all of it for her.

But at the moment i spend ages on my work and don’t think i can deal with helping her all the time. I wish i was exaggerating but it is literally every piece of homework and when we need to revise for tests.

Don’t want to confront her about it because she will get angry with me, at the moment i just usually say “I don’t really know” or “i am unsure myself”. Usually when i asked for help she is really unhelpful or just dismisses my question. Like I wouldn’t mind as much if she returned the favour. Any advice appreciated x

you need to tell her that you have work yourself and you don't have time to help her with everything, worry about yourself and your grades, you're no responsible for her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending