The Student Room Group

SAQ help

hey, so I've completed the additional personal statement part of the SAQ, but do I also need to fill out the 'anything you would like to tell us?" part with another mini personal statement?

Thanks,

Showdle xx
I only added some minor details that I felt didn't fit into the additional personal statement, it's just a general catch-all for any information that didn't fit into any other box, so if you don't have anything else to add then you're probably fine :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by uponthyhorse
I only added some minor details that I felt didn't fit into the additional personal statement, it's just a general catch-all for any information that didn't fit into any other box, so if you don't have anything else to add then you're probably fine :smile:

Thank you!!!!!
Reply 3
You don’t really need to say anything - I left mine blank!
Original post by Showdle
hey, so I've completed the additional personal statement part of the SAQ, but do I also need to fill out the 'anything you would like to tell us?" part with another mini personal statement?

Thanks,

Showdle xx
It's more useful (I found) to be able to communicate to Cambridge any information that they might want to bear in mind for interview. Whether they might need to make any adaptions etc. was what I used to to bring up (as I recall) and the same applies for any exams that you'll be taking. If it would help for them to be aware of something in connection with that stuff, that's the place to put it.

You can add more things into that section about personal stuff if you want to. But it tends to have a separate function to the personal statement.:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending