The Student Room Group

I'm an 18 year old Pakistani girl AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MariaMay
I do not volunteer as tribute and instead, will willingly hand you over to the pain or nine months of swelling, carrying, stressing, puffing and craving. Good luck![/QUOT

Hmmm I see, I too do not volunteer as tribute, I guess this means we need to have another battle. May the odds forever be in your favour
Reply 101
[QUOTE="Mikasadoge;74186196"]
I do not volunteer as tribute and instead, will willingly hand you over to the pain or nine months of swelling, carrying, stressing, puffing and craving. Good luck![/QUOT

Hmmm I see, I too do not volunteer as tribute, I guess this means we need to have another battle. May the odds forever be in your favour

ahhh, i see you got the reference. instead, it seems that it will have to be a battle of wit, do you not think so?
Perhaps that's because you live in a predominantly Asian area? Because I've been there before and didn't encounter any people who could speak Urdu or Hindi

Nope, most locals here used to trade with Indians, Persians, and balochs before the discovery of oil. People here have Indian roots as some of their grandmothers were of an Indian origin. So many do understand Hindi and Farsi, although their kids don't speak it anymore. If do encounter a local here, he will definitely understand Hindi but would answer you back in Arabic because Arabic is a dominant medium of communication here.
Reply 103
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
Nope, most locals here used to trade with Indians, Persians, and balochs before the discovery of oil. People here have Indian roots as some of their grandmothers were of an Indian origin. So many do understand Hindi and Farsi, although their kids don't speak it anymore. If do encounter a local here, he will definitely understand Hindi but would answer you back in Arabic because Arabic is a dominant medium of communication here.

I see!
[QUOTE="MariaMay;74186224"]
Original post by Mikasadoge

ahhh, i see you got the reference. instead, it seems that it will have to be a battle of wit, do you not think so?

I agree, a battle of the brains it is. Name a time and place and we shall do battle
Original post by arizonaidiot
I'm an 18 year old pakistani boy:biggrin:

Like the title says.

Ask me anything.

rishta setup
Original post by Anonymous
rishta setup[/Q
kia baat hai teri.:colonhash:
Reply 107
[QUOTE="Mikasadoge;74186274"]

I agree, a battle of the brains it is. Name a time and place and we shall do battle

1815. The Battle of Waterloo. I shall see you there
Reply 108
Original post by Anonymous
rishta setup

i'll kindly reject thanks :laugh::laugh:
[QUOTE="MariaMay;74186390"]

1815. The Battle of Waterloo. I shall see you there

hmmmm interesting, although it's impossible to travel back in time I shall play along. How tall are you? Are you the Napoleon or am I?
i'll kindly reject thanks :laugh::laugh:

You rejected me :frown:

Spoiler

Reply 111
[QUOTE="Mikasadoge;74186484"]

hmmmm interesting, although it's impossible to travel back in time I shall play along. How tall are you? Are you the Napoleon or am I?

for an eighteen year old, quite small unfortunately. i may get lost in the crowd of armored knights and spears. look for me profoundly. i shall be dressed in bright red, waving a flag. napoleon? now there's something i'll volunteer as tribute for
Reply 112
Original post by arizonaidiot
You rejected me :frown:

Spoiler

:woo::woo:
You joined TSR today !
Welcome
[QUOTE="MariaMay;74186532"]

for an eighteen year old, quite small unfortunately. i may get lost in the crowd of armored knights and spears. look for me profoundly. i shall be dressed in bright red, waving a flag. napoleon? now there's something i'll volunteer as tribute for

Is that flag white? will you be surrendering to me this early? I expected much more of a fight. Also, Napoleon lost in that battle hehe
Reply 115
[QUOTE="Mikasadoge;74186574"]

Is that flag white? will you be surrendering to me this early? I expected much more of a fight. Also, Napoleon lost in that battle hehe

which is why i;ll be waving a white flag and selecting a new place to fight
[QUOTE="MariaMay;74186612"]

which is why i;ll be waving a white flag and selecting a new place to fight

Where will be our new place of battle? You can't chicken out of this one again
Reply 117
[QUOTE="Mikasadoge;74186736"]

Where will be our new place of battle? You can't chicken out of this one again

Well, since my sudden stupid blip in history knowledge caused this error and failure in attaining my pride and Crown, I hereby give you the chance to pick a place and time
Nope! What's your star sign?

Ursus
[QUOTE="MariaMay;74187562"]

Well, since my sudden stupid blip in history knowledge caused this error and failure in attaining my pride and Crown, I hereby give you the chance to pick a place and time

How about 1588, Queen Elizabeth I and England v The Spanish Armada, I think it'd be interesting to take this battle to the great sea. Can you swim?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending