The Student Room Group

Is this why she's mad at me? Is there any point getting in touch with her?

For the last 2 weeks, I haven't heard from her.

I'm thinking it's because she's at me.

The last time we spoke, she asked me if I was going out the weekend. I told her I was, with this girl and two of her friends. I did tell her she's just a friend, but she obviously didn't believe it.

She sent me a text the next day talking about a film series she's watching... I answered, but she didn't reply to me.
So, should I just wait till she gets in touch with me?
Have you been to see her in person rather than relying on text or online contact?
Original post by cheesecakelove
Have you been to see her in person rather than relying on text or online contact?

I have, but I've been away for quite some time, so we haven't seen each other.

Is she mad at me because of the other girl?
Original post by RightWingLiberal
I have, but I've been away for quite some time, so we haven't seen each other.

Is she mad at me because of the other girl?

I think the best thing is to just talk to her, face-to-face if possible. I don't know your relationship, it could be something else. If she is acting different, don't wait to ask her if there is a problem.
Original post by cheesecakelove
I think the best thing is to just talk to her, face-to-face if possible. I don't know your relationship, it could be something else. If she is acting different, don't wait to ask her if there is a problem.

Well, I like her, but I'm not 100% sure if she likes me back.

I will have to wait a month before being home.
Good luck with talking to her! When you get back just talk face to face
Reply 6
Sounds like she's mad at you... girls love to do this passive aggressive BS :rolleyes:
Original post by eden3
Sounds like she's mad at you... girls love to do this passive aggressive BS :rolleyes:

Some of them do.

I get why she'd be mad at me, I just don't know whether I should get in touch or wait till she simmers down and contacts me first instead?
Reply 8
Some of them do.

I get why she'd be mad at me, I just don't know whether I should get in touch or wait till she simmers down and contacts me first instead?

if it's already been 2 weeks then message her. Sounds like she's probably not interested if she hasn't messaged you for over 2 weeks.

But message her just to be 100% sure.
Reply 9

The last time we spoke, she asked me if I was going out the weekend. I told her I was, with this girl and two of her friends. I did tell her she's just a friend, but she obviously didn't believe it.

She sent me a text the next day talking about a film series she's watching... I answered, but she didn't reply to me.

Maybe she's binge watching the film series bro...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, well it's quite unlike her to send me a message everyday. She often sends me a message with a picture attachment of her watching the series... or she'll ask me a question about it, etc...
Reply 11
Original post by SMEGGGY

Posted from TSR Mobile

There've been some series where I have disconnected from the world to watch xD so possible
If I was angry at a guy, I wouldn't text him the next day to talk about a film series. But then again, if I was angry at a guy, I probably wouldn't use the silent treatment and point out where he went wrong. :lol: Just wait until she gets back to you or ring her?

Original post by hannxm
If I was angry at a guy, I wouldn't text him the next day to talk about a film series. But then again, if I was angry at a guy, I probably wouldn't use the silent treatment and point out where he went wrong. :lol: Just wait until she gets back to you or ring her?

Yeah, I suppose it would be strange of her to get in touch the next day.

She just sent me a message saying "I love Tyrion!" (she's watching GoT)

I replied to her, she saw the message but chose not to answer...

Strange.
Because maybe she's interested in the show and not on her phone? Not strange at all.
You're way too concerned about text messages and reading into them too much. Find something to do to distract yourself.

Yeah, I suppose it would be strange of her to get in touch the next day.

She just sent me a message saying "I love Tyrion!" (she's watching GoT)

I replied to her, she saw the message but chose not to answer...

Strange.
Original post by hannxm
Because maybe she's interested in the show and not on her phone? Not strange at all.
You're way too concerned about text messages and reading into them too much. Find something to do to distract yourself.

It's been 2 weeks!

She usually gets in touch with me every day. That's concerning.
It's been 2 weeks!

She usually gets in touch with me every day. That's concerning.

Trust me, I've taken longer than that to reply to people, haha!
So just ring her and ask what's up? The more you whittle away, the further she moves away and assumes that maybe you are going after another girl. Make yourself heard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending