The Student Room Group

Essay typing service

Hi all

I have an urgent query i have a strict time limit for my essays
And i was wondering if anyone would reccoment or has used an essay typing service
I do all the work hand written and photocopy it to this company and they type it for me shaving off 2 hours of my time

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by TSRstdnt123
Hi all

I have an urgent query i have a strict time limit for my essays
And i was wondering if anyone would reccoment or has used an essay typing service
I do all the work hand written and photocopy it to this company and they type it for me shaving off 2 hours of my time

Just do it yourself, why waste money?
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
Just do it yourself, why waste money?

Hi they charge £8.50 per 1000 words and i done a 4000 word essay
Would save me 2 hours of typing to just move on to my other essays
Have u ever used a service like this

Such services are fine. Its common for secretaries in the uni to offer such a service for people with dissertations or theses.

Just try and find a reputable one.
Reply 4

Don't be lazy and type it out yourself.

I don't get why you are handwriting it, photocopying it, sending it to a typing service when you could have typed it yourself from the start.
Reply 5
Original post by UWS
Don't be lazy and type it out yourself.

I don't get why you are handwriting it, photocopying it, sending it to a typing service when you could have typed it yourself from the start.

Lol i handwrite to begin with
And it is a time saver to move onto my next essat
Don't be lazy. You won't get to do that in a real job so why do it now? I don't buy the 'it'll save me 2 hours' argument. 2 hours is nothing.

Do they type all the spelling and grammar errors too? Serious question.
Reply 7
Original post by Duncan2012
Don't be lazy. You won't get to do that in a real job so why do it now? I don't buy the 'it'll save me 2 hours' argument. 2 hours is nothing.

Do they type all the spelling and grammar errors too? Serious question.

2 hours is alot if u have many deadlines
Yes they do they check errors
Reply 8
Original post by 999tigger
Such services are fine. Its common for secretaries in the uni to offer such a service for people with dissertations or theses.

Just try and find a reputable one.

Thanks
Have u used any
You hand write your essays before typing them? That's odd. Save time by not handwriting first and typing immediately? I've spent 7 hours typing up an essay today. You can quit with the 'saves 2 hours' stuff. You are simply being lazy.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by hannxm
You hand write your essays before typing them? That's odd.

Not really. many people find it more productive to draft by hand.
Reply 11
If you are really that short for time, then I can't see there being a problem. But perhaps you should start writing essays on a computer to start with, would save a lot of time
Maybe we should be asking why you've let yourself run so behind that you have to pay people to do your work? You would have to wait some time anyway to get your written work back. Really no reason to need this service in my opinion.
Not really. many people find it more productive to draft by hand.

I only make a handwritten plan and handwrite my notes but type my essay straight up.
I always handwrite as a draft
Well theres services that email u back a fully typed essay within 3 hours
In which time i can move onto other projects
Its not being lazy its working smart!
Original post by hannxm
I only make a handwritten plan and handwrite my notes but type my essay straight up.

You seem unable to appreciate not everyone studies like you do. People are different. .
You seem unable to appreciate not everyone studies like you do. People are different. .

I am only unable to appreciate people who pay people to write their assignments.
It is NOT an essay writing service as such simply someone is paid to type ur handwritten work within an alotted time
Isn't getting someone else to type up your essay/dissertation not classed as collusion? Surely if you're not the one doing 100% of the work, it's a tad questionable. Honest question. :s-smilie:
Original post by CTLevers
Isn't getting someone else to type up your essay/dissertation not classed as collusion? Surely if you're not the one doing 100% of the work, it's a tad questionable. Honest question. :s-smilie:

Probably but how can anyone know lol

Quick Reply

Latest