The Student Room Group

Oxford written work

just wondered about the oxford written work. I'm thinking of submitting an essay which got a really high mark but I have really stupid grammar mistakes on it. Should I choose another essay cos im applying for english and it might look like I can't proof read??
Original post by Elena.11
just wondered about the oxford written work. I'm thinking of submitting an essay which got a really high mark but I have really stupid grammar mistakes on it. Should I choose another essay cos im applying for english and it might look like I can't proof read??

Can't you just correct the grammar mistakes on it?

Also, if the grammar mistakes are really bad then it'd probably be worth sending in a different essay with better grammar.
Original post by AHappyStudent
Can't you just correct the grammar mistakes on it?

Also, if the grammar mistakes are really bad then it'd probably be worth sending in a different essay with better grammar.

well my teacher has already marked it by hand, and I typed it. so I would have to get her to mark it again after having changed it
Original post by Elena.11
well my teacher has already marked it by hand, and I typed it. so I would have to get her to mark it again after having changed it

Can't you do that then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending