The Student Room Group

Changing applications in Track

I've received an offer from Portsmouth uni, can I still swap it for a different uni? Also, how long do I have to make changes to my options? Some websites have said 7 days whereas others say 14. Thank you
Original post by Confuseeed
I've received an offer from Portsmouth uni, can I still swap it for a different uni? Also, how long do I have to make changes to my options? Some websites have said 7 days whereas others say 14. Thank you

Its 14 days does the substitute option appear on track for you?
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Its 14 days does the substitute option appear on track for you?

I read something about it being 7 days online on track, and another 7 by phone. Is it 14 days in total on track? And it appears for the uni's that haven't responded yet, but it doesnt appear on Portsmouth. I have no options on it, it just shows me that Ive received an offer.
I read something about it being 7 days online on track, and another 7 by phone. Is it 14 days in total on track? And it appears for the uni's that haven't responded yet, but it doesnt appear on Portsmouth. I have no options on it, it just shows me that Ive received an offer.

It used to be 14 days by phone, but I think the option could be there in track now if not call ucas.
Reply 4
It used to be 14 days by phone, but I think the option could be there in track now if not call ucas.

So do you think I can change my Portsmouth option?
So do you think I can change my Portsmouth option?

If it's less than 14 days yes
Reply 6
If it's less than 14 days yes

I'm so sorry for all of these questions, but can you tell me how...? All of my other options give me the option to "substitute" my choice but Portsmouth does not give me any options like that, and it just states that I have an offer.
I'm so sorry for all of these questions, but can you tell me how...? All of my other options give me the option to "substitute" my choice but Portsmouth does not give me any options like that, and it just states that I have an offer.

Call ucas

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending