The Student Room Group

REP???

How many REP points would I need to get 3 green lines under my name?
And so on?
Also how does REP work?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Beautystyle12
How many REP points would I need to get 3 green lines under my name?
And so on?
Also how does REP work?

Answers here.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php?faq=rep

Waste of time imo.
the idea of rep is to reward high quality posting. most people reach 3 gems in their first term on here.
Reply 3
Original post by the bear
the idea of rep is to reward high quality posting. most people reach 3 gems in their first term on here.

I need a graph of average time against rep so I can admire the curvature.

Also, how many pages of rep do you have?
Wait, is this a rep thread? :ninja:
Original post by Notnek
I need a graph of average time against rep so I can admire the curvature.

Also, how many pages of rep do you have?

hehehe too many.... 759 pages with reps, then 7 blank pages .... not sure what they are for :dontknow:
Reply 6
hehehe too many.... 759 pages with reps, then 7 blank pages .... not sure what they are for :dontknow:

How many reps per page? If it's 25 then I'll need to post for another 66 years to get ahead of you. Challenge accepted :smile:
Original post by Notnek
How many reps per page? If it's 25 then I'll need to post for another 66 years to get ahead of you. Challenge accepted :smile:

25.... about half of the earliest pages are negs :mad:
Reply 8

*bows in awe of your gems*
Original post by Avaia
*bows in awe of your gems*

if you post hard you too can reach the summit of Success Mountain

:yep:
Reply 10
if you post hard you too can reach the summit of Success Mountain

:yep:

You still need to collect all the badges :wink:
Original post by Notnek
You still need to collect all the badges :wink:

i have not quite got my head round this badge stuff... there suddenly seem to be a lot more ?

:dontknow:
Reply 12
i have not quite got my head round this badge stuff... there suddenly seem to be a lot more ?

They introduced a load more in a day and they were all backdated so you would have received loads in one go. Unfortunately, how every hard you try you'll never receive the Whale Hello badge :frown:
Reply 13

Unfortunately...you shall never achieve all badges. One requires you to post in your first hour of creating your TSR account :redface: it's time-ist xD
Original post by Notnek
They introduced a load more in a day and they were all backdated so you would have received loads in one go. Unfortunately, how every hard you try you'll never receive the Whale Hello badge :frown:

do you have to be really overweight to get that one ? :hmmmm2:
Reply 15
do you have to be really overweight to get that one ? :hmmmm2:

Yes, either that or you need to have a blow hole.
Original post by Notnek

But if they were backdated to include previous posting 'achievements', why isn't that one included, presuming that the person did post within their first hour? Why is it only some of the badges were backdated?
Original post by Notnek
Yes, either that or you need to have a blow hole.

You clearly don't know the bear...
Original post by Drewski
But if they were backdated to include previous posting 'achievements', why isn't that one included, presuming that the person did post within their first hour? Why is it only some of the badges were backdated?

life can be so unfair
Reply 19
Original post by Drewski

That badge was backdated. There are plenty of experienced users who have that badge because they posted within an hour after creating their account.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending