The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm feeling a tad shabby at the moment but hopeful Friday will find me better than I am now.
Oi :slap: you're not - quite the opposite in fact :colonhash:

And before you even try to contest that, here's a scientific fact: when the human mind is sleep-deprived, it naturally leans towards negativity :fyi:

You wanted an answer and that's exactly what you got :tongue:
Reply 9782
Crying...
You know you are not :slap: you are my bestie :biggrin:
Reply 9784
You are NOT! <3
A strange mix of nervous, excited, motivated, lazy and hungry :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:sigh:
I think my friend has just taken a drastic step to end her suffering
Original post by Dr Strange
Oi :slap: you're not - quite the opposite in fact :colonhash:

And before you even try to contest that, here's a scientific fact: when the human mind is sleep-deprived, it naturally leans towards negativity :fyi:

You wanted an answer and that's exactly what you got :tongue:

Horrid has no opposite :colonhash: let's not argue with my un-logical (illogical ?) self.
I like this scientific fact.
Original post by LunaCat
You know you are not :slap: you are my bestie :biggrin:

Aww thanks sis
Original post by h333
You are NOT! <3

Thanks sis <3
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:sigh:

:cube:
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
I think my friend has just taken a drastic step to end her suffering

:console: :jumphug: hope everything is okay
Kinda just want a break from me and life for a bit :cry2: This sucks
Like **** because the nightmares are coming back :cry2:
tired xD
Original post by MrsMars
Like **** because the nightmares are coming back :cry2:

Awww I am sorry you are both feeling down, i hope you feel better soon <3 you should cuddle up in bed with a fun movie :smile:
Life does suck sometimes, and when it does it is time to zone out with junk food and films :smile: you both seem really awesome <3 <3 <3
I hate myself. I was never meant to be alive. I don't fit in with other people. No human is supposed to live like this. Even other failures of people have some sort of lives, but I just live in total isolation all the time doing nothing like some sort of subhuman. I guess terrible genes + terrible parenting = total worthless failure. Bad luck, just need to wait it out till I die.
Reply 9794
Original post by IrrationalRoot
I hate myself. I was never meant to be alive. I don't fit in with other people. No human is supposed to live like this. Even other failures of people have some sort of lives, but I just live in total isolation all the time doing nothing like some sort of subhuman. I guess terrible genes + terrible parenting = total worthless failure. Bad luck, just need to wait it out till I die.

Neither do I. I was sitting alone in class today at the back like I usually do, and I was told to move for today. I felt so uncomfortable and uneasy.
Feeling hungry
Original post by Black Water
Neither do I. I was sitting alone in class today at the back like I usually do, and I was told to move for today. I felt so uncomfortable and uneasy.

I just want to die now, I don't want to wait through this worthless life. I'm stupid, ugly, socially inept, personality-less and every other negative to the point that I hardly qualify as a human.
Reply 9797
I just want to die now, I don't want to wait through this worthless life. I'm stupid, ugly, socially inept, personality-less and every other negative to the point that I hardly qualify as a human.

I'm all of those things, also dumb as ****. Doesn't that give me more of a right to die than you?
Original post by Black Water
I'm all of those things, also dumb as ****. Doesn't that give me more of a right to die than you?

I dunno about 'rights' but yeah it sucks. Out of interest, is there any reason you have all these problems? I mean for me it was just a combination of terrible genes and sh*t parenting.
Reply 9799
I dunno about 'rights' but yeah it sucks. Out of interest, is there any reason you have all these problems? I mean for me it was just a combination of terrible genes and sh*t parenting.

I guess it was more of genes with me as well and I guess I'm the bad apple. You know how they say that there will always be a bad apple on a tree. Don't you have any siblings?

Latest