The Student Room Group

Looks

I walk around especially university, and girls tend to look at me loads. they stare particularly girls from the same ethnic background.

i remember a couple days ago i was in levis, waiting in the queue to go to the changing rooms and this girl, who was obviously from the same country as me, i caught her staring at me loads. i'd smile because i didn't know what else to do and i find myself in those situations a lot.

im an average lad, so would be very surprised if the above means they like me ;/
People stare at me A LOT and I'm really not attractive so
Reply 2
so should I take it with a pinch of salt?

and you're beautiful, beauty is what the eyes cant see :smile:
Haha. You sound like me. So, my day was filled little kids I never saw in my life waving at me, and that wasn't the worst part. The tradesman at the market told the man standing next to him, poor girl.

I mean, have I gone through some tragedy even I don't know about?

Sorry, I'm being selfish again. It's probably you, I mean some days I'm just physically attuned to others,causing me to stare at them which makes them stare at me.
Original post by Anonymous
so should I take it with a pinch of salt?

and you're beautiful, beauty is what the eyes cant see :smile:

A pinch of salt and sugar.

Thnx, what does that mean?
Reply 5
Original post by Emerald777O
A pinch of salt and sugar.

Thnx, what does that mean?

sweet.

what i was trying to get to was that beauty isn't about how you look on the outside, its what you're on the inside. and the fact that you're here, taking the time out to not only read my problems (someone who is a total stranger whose ON ANON) but give advice just proves to me that you're beautiful. so don't ever call yourself unattractive, because you aren't :smile:

and make sure you find yourself a someone who appreciates you for the same thing, yeah?
Reply 6
Haha. You sound like me. So, my day was filled little kids I never saw in my life waving at me, and that wasn't the worst part. The tradesman at the market told the man standing next to him, poor girl.

I mean, have I gone through some tragedy even I don't know about?

Sorry, I'm being selfish again. It's probably you, I mean some days I'm just physically attuned to others,causing me to stare at them which makes them stare at me.

wrong thread?
I don't know why, could you be doing some sort of action? maybe they're paranoid too and think you're staring at them?
Reply 8
'
Original post by Popsiclez
I don't know why, could you be doing some sort of action? maybe they're paranoid too and think you're staring at them?

not at all, i always see them doing it initially and i panic inside and just give a smile haha

trust me, i have a resting ***** face, if i stared at you, you'd be pissed/scared
Reply 9
sweet.

what i was trying to get to was that beauty isn't about how you look on the outside, its what you're on the inside. and the fact that you're here, taking the time out to not only read my problems (someone who is a total stranger whose ON ANON) but give advice just proves to me that you're beautiful. so don't ever call yourself unattractive, because you aren't :smile:

and make sure you find yourself a someone who appreciates you for the same thing, yeah?

i just re read that, im not trying to hit on you btw, just letting you know that you shouldn't down yourself like that
sweet.

Aww that's acc so sweet! Thanks man. Same goes for you :smile:
i just re read that, im not trying to hit on you btw, just letting you know that you shouldn't down yourself like that

Ofc you're not trying to hit on me. Honestly though I do find myself unattractive but I'm going to work on it. Thanks again tho
Original post by Emerald777O
Ofc you're not trying to hit on me. Honestly though I do find myself unattractive but I'm going to work on it. Thanks again tho

work on it? whattt

plastic surgery?!?!?!?!
work on it? whattt

plastic surgery?!?!?!?!

No, like work on my weight (going to the gym ) and stuff hah
>they stare particularly girls from the same ethnic background.

Attachment not found
Reply 15
Hmmm I don’t think you can really know for certain why a person is staring at you most of the time.
Don’t know what “average” really means lol
It’s just subjective I feel.
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
>they stare particularly girls from the same ethnic background.

Attachment not found

idgi
wh
Original post by h333
Hmmm I don’t think you can really know for certain why a person is staring at you most of the time.
Don’t know what “average” really means lol
It’s just subjective I feel.

average means im one ugly guy lool

so as a female (im assuming you are) when you see a guy walk down the street you'd only look at them once right... just to see whether you know them. would you look again if you didnt know them? and if you did look at them again what does that mean? im also muslim (idk if you are) so its mostly hijabis which I find uncomfortable
Another thirsty one
"oh she looked, SHE MUST LIKE ME"
Reply 19
wh

average means im one ugly guy lool

so as a female (im assuming you are) when you see a guy walk down the street you'd only look at them once right... just to see whether you know them. would you look again if you didnt know them? and if you did look at them again what does that mean? im also muslim (idk if you are) so its mostly hijabis which I find uncomfortable

Don’t be too harsh on yourself. Follow your own advice, don’t call yourself unattractive!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway.

I cbb staring at people in general I find it weird.
If I do find myself staring at others (I try not to) it’s probs because I’m bored lol

I see, I’m a Muslim too. Idk why they stare at you like that, they shouldn’t really. Just don’t stare back and ignore, they’ll eventually stop. When people stare at me for long, I just avoid and try to think they are not there. And yh don’t assume bad or think they like you instantly because you can never really know for certain unless they say.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending